Metal Storm logo
Hatesphere - Sign With Napalm Records

Napalm Records press release

"Hatesphere has signed to Napalm Records. The Danish band has been releasing their deadly mix of Death and Thrash Metal for almost ten years. Band leader Pepe Hansen promises the upcoming will stay true to the HateSphere's attitude: "No compromise and no experiments!" Metal fans should fasten their seatbelt and prepare for an all crushing package. A new album is tentatively scheduled for spring 2009."

Guitarist Peter "Pepe" Lyse Hansen comments: "It is with great pleasure that HateSphere announce our cooperation with Napalm Records. The last year has been really hectic for us. Not in a bad sense, but we have been working hard on both new material, playing shows and changing the line-up. The great changes the band has been going through have meant that we needed a record label that would support us 100%. Napalm is not only very professional, they also have a great varied roster, and they have shown to be willing to support HateSphere in the way that we want. Our new album has been just completed, and no need to say that we really can't wait to get started with our work with Napalm. Early next year the album will be out, and Napalm Records and HateSphere are on their way. See you out there - stronger than ever!"

Source: napalmrecords.com
Band profile: Hatesphere
Posted: 21.11.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 20 users
22.11.2008 - 04:25
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Bitchin. hopefully this change works better for them than their previous label.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2513 | This month: 4