‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 61  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by thesabbathfan on 23.11.2008 at 08:33
I'm craving power metal... like, heavy power metal. Not heavy power metal like a band such as manowar (cross between heavy-power), I mean a band that is still straightup power metal but still REALLY heavy.

anybody know any bands? and yes I already know about nevermore but I cant find any seeded torrents D:

Page 2 of 2

Bad English
nobody

26.11.2008 at 01:11
WINTER'S BANE - Where I can hear Tim Owen voice when he sings at this band? Or I mix something, its same band where was Owens or you meant oyter band?

I also can edd bands like Risk(some Faitfull Breth albums), Greek band Aryan Path (moustly one song ''Road To Macedonia'' )greek band Ragenhearth, Wizard(boath Finsih or German) , last 2 80's Cloven Cloof, thet german band who souns like Blind Guardian whit swedish vocalist (Baz knows about what I talk), Vanadium from Italy , Fire Trails , polsih band Cryatal Viper, Tvisted Tower Dire, Holy Dragons from kazahstan, its all what I can name now

Eddit: Mayheron, Claymore, King'o'War, Mesmerize, Royal Quest, Overload, Sorcerer ... those bands who ''tribute'' to Manowar in one polish bootleg, since you probobly dont understand polish its no need give you linlk
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Valentin B
Iconoclast

26.11.2008 at 13:27
Written by Hrothdane on 25.11.2008 at 22:32

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.11.2008 at 22:29

@Valetin B, but those two are NOT heavy power imo, especially not Hammerfall.

Thesabbathfan liked them, so I don't think that matters.

what are you doing here, shouldn't you be screaming "I WANT OUUUT" in a forest dressed like an elf or playing Strip Dungeons and Dragons with Luca Turilli and Nanowar??
----
Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil.
Hrothdane

26.11.2008 at 22:33
Written by Valentin B on 26.11.2008 at 13:27

Written by Hrothdane on 25.11.2008 at 22:32

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.11.2008 at 22:29

@Valetin B, but those two are NOT heavy power imo, especially not Hammerfall.

Thesabbathfan liked them, so I don't think that matters.

what are you doing here, shouldn't you be screaming "I WANT OUUUT" in a forest dressed like an elf or playing Strip Dungeons and Dragons with Luca Turilli and Nanowar??

I would, but I'm currently stuck at home with a bad virus. Also, Luca always wants to dungeon master, and the guy can't tell the difference between a swift and free action.
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
Metalbound7

30.11.2008 at 22:43
I think Rebellion is the band for you some songs: Free, Sweden, Taste of Steel

you can also try

Primal Fear - is like Judas Priest (in Painkiller album) getting Power Metal. Heavy, Melodic, Fast and very fucking Metal!
Songs: All for One, Red Rain, Metal is Forever, In Metal, Armageddon

3 Inches of Blood - This is one of the bands that you love or you hate, i love them so you can give them a chance.
Songs: Deadly Sinners, Revenge is a Vulture, Premonition of Pain, Axes of Evil, Lord of the Storm, Night Marauders, Crazy Nights.

Dream Evil - try songs like: Chasing the Dragon, Evilized, The Mirror, Blind Evil, Children of the Night, The Prophecy and The Kingdom of the
Damned.

Firewind - Songs: Im the Anger, Head up High, Into the Fire, Insanity

Demons & Wizards - Jon Schaffer at the Guitar and Hansi Kursch at the vocals
Bad English
nobody

23.12.2008 at 23:03
Swedish band Steel who's more project of other famose band member slike dan Swano this time on voals, realised 2 song EP in 1997 and in band myspace are 4 songs, its raly fast, heavy 80's style US power metal
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.