‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
Users visited: 196  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 03.07.2006 at 22:27
Ok, this idea was spawned from a convo between me and Dream_of_Hate on AIM. We were talking about how you just cant trust anyone these days, and I said I only trust about 5 or 6 people with my feelings, my secrets, my inner thoughts and all that jazz. How about you? Do you trust people, or are you shut-off like myslef?

Page 11 of 11

Metal_4Ever

21.07.2011 at 07:12
Written by GoatBrewGuild on 20.07.2011 at 18:40

Nobody.

No there are a lot of peoples who would you trust them but first you must make yourself a truster man to win a really friends.
----
My Last Fm Profile
GoatBrewGuild

21.07.2011 at 18:13
Written by Metal_4Ever on 21.07.2011 at 07:12

Written by GoatBrewGuild on 20.07.2011 at 18:40

Nobody.

No there are a lot of peoples who would you trust them but first you must make yourself a truster man to win a really friends.

Trust me, I have been through some things with other men that would bring you closer than ever. Only then do you realize how selfish most people are. You would be very surpised to find out how many people would screw you over for themselves.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
JD
Kafir

21.07.2011 at 18:19
Written by GoatBrewGuild on 21.07.2011 at 18:13

Only then do you realize how selfish most people are. You would be very surpised to find out how many people would screw you over for themselves.

I have to agree with you buddy.
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
GoatBrewGuild

22.07.2011 at 07:32
Written by JD on 21.07.2011 at 18:19

Only then do you realize how selfish most people are. You would be very surpised to find out how many people would screw you over for themselves.

People are crazy, Specially Americans, we are all pretty selfish.
----
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
Metal_4Ever

22.07.2011 at 09:18
Written by GoatBrewGuild on 22.07.2011 at 07:32

EmperorGonzo, believe me it would be from yourself you look like for me an unsocial person, and you want me to trust you that is nobody in all the planet can trust him..
"I learned to trust someone as he trust me" tell me was that wrong?? if that was it's mean that I'm on true with that "you're an unsocial person", if wasn't wrong my words are right it's mean you're a person that despair from his life and want to get into experience for a new lifestyle.
----
My Last Fm Profile
JD
Kafir

22.07.2011 at 09:47

Written by JD on 21.07.2011 at 18:19

I guess some of us learned about this, in the hard way. I got stabbed in the back many times from some of my closer friends, and yes, I did stab them back, humans are not crazy, humans are just pathetic, stupid creatures.

My favorite quote, and it worked for me:
"Eye for an Eye"
That's cliche, I know
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
GoatBrewGuild

22.07.2011 at 18:51
Written by Metal_4Ever on 22.07.2011 at 09:18

EmperorGonzo, believe me it would be from yourself you look like for me an unsocial person, and you want me to trust you that is nobody in all the planet can trust him..
"I learned to trust someone as he trust me" tell me was that wrong?? if that was it's mean that I'm on true with that "you're an unsocial person", if wasn't wrong my words are right it's mean you're a person that despair from his life and want to get into experience for a new lifestyle.

I am a very social person who has lots of friends. I just don't trust people.

I spent lots of time in the military. I was deployed to combat zones. Being in the military I was gone for 15 months at a time. You have to spend every minute of every day with those same guys. You get to know people like no other during that time. No matter how close you are to people, they will stab back.
It's just from experience with humans.

You have to remember that you live in a Different country. People act different, different views, different people, different ways of doing things. So of course you are going to have different experiences.
----
― Hunter S. Thompson
ToMegaTherion

25.07.2011 at 10:56
Very few, and for damn good reasons. I'm one messed up guy.
----
- Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of man, even
when nature has long emancipated them from devine guidance (naturaliter
maiorennes), nevertheless gladly remain enslaved for life.-
Immanuel Kant
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  21.04.2012 at 08:46
So rarely !

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]

Login or register to post here.