Metal Storm logo
How many people do you trust with your feelings?

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 03.07.2006 - 22:27
Ok, this idea was spawned from a convo between me and Dream_of_Hate on AIM. We were talking about how you just cant trust anyone these days, and I said I only trust about 5 or 6 people with my feelings, my secrets, my inner thoughts and all that jazz. How about you? Do you trust people, or are you shut-off like myslef?
27.02.2009 - 21:02
Fat & Sassy!
elite
Written by PsychoNerd on 27.02.2009 at 00:46

NONE! here in aus, if u show any sort of emotion to ur friends u get th mickey taken out of u, word from th wise, if u come t ausralia, DON'T make friends with th bogens, trust me.

Are you intentionally being ironic?
27.02.2009 - 21:53
Nexus
Asshat
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 07.02.2009 at 21:56

Written by Kanto on 07.02.2009 at 00:42

I trust more in my dog than my cat, the cats are washing their...things or sleeping most of the time, at least my dog see and (pretend to) listen to me hehe

Yeah, but when it comes to loyalty... I think that cats win. Dogs are the biggest bullshitters. They pretend to care until they get what they want.

Not my doggeh! Everytime I'm sick and am resting, he always comes to sleep next to me. Or whenever I'm in a shit mood, my dog ALWAYS follows me around as if he senses something, and usually lies down next to where I sit, and starts licking me.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
27.02.2009 - 22:05
shinew
I trust about 3 ppl with my feelins. maybe 4 at a push. i try 2 keep it at a low number tho lol
28.02.2009 - 00:17
jd-inflames
Account deleted
I live by the philosophy, "Respect everyone, trust no one." I think you catch my drift.
01.03.2009 - 18:12
U47
Since I've been disappointed or betrayed by almost everybody I've put my trust in I stopped talking about my feelings nearly completely, and I have to say it works quite well... I don't even miss the shoulder to cry out anymore, because I allways try to get out of my struggle by myself, which can make me stronger anyways...
02.03.2009 - 00:01
PsychoNerd
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 27.02.2009 at 21:02

Written by PsychoNerd on 27.02.2009 at 00:46

NONE! here in aus, if u show any sort of emotion to ur friends u get th mickey taken out of u, word from th wise, if u come t ausralia, DON'T make friends with th bogens, trust me.

Are you intentionally being ironic?

nah, man, we aren't all bogens here, it's just these stupid stupid ppl who take movies like crocadile dundee and steve erwin litteral.
----
The computer Nerd
02.03.2009 - 05:38
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
I'm very reserved with my feelings, i'll open up to my dad whom i trust the most out of anyone. Apart from that, i partially trust my best friend to whom i won't speak about my feelings with and that's it. A wide selection .
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
07.03.2009 - 21:51
Thrashette
There is no one who I can completely trust with my feelings. Most people consider me kind of distant and secretive, but I'll open up to some people. I'd say the person who I trust the most is my mom, but I keep stuff from her too. I haven't met anyone who I feel like I can tell everything to with no worries of getting hurt or screwed over.
15.03.2009 - 14:08
ToMegaTherion
The only person I trust with my feelings is my partner of two years now, My family have proven time and again that they can't be trusted with anything, least of all my feelings.
26.03.2009 - 06:54
Deep Cry
Account deleted
Two.

Imperial Ice- i miss you
07.04.2009 - 13:33
Crimson Lily
Account deleted
Written by U47 on 01.03.2009 at 18:12

Since I've been disappointed or betrayed by almost everybody I've put my trust in I stopped talking about my feelings nearly completely, and I have to say it works quite well... I don't even miss the shoulder to cry out anymore, because I allways try to get out of my struggle by myself, which can make me stronger anyways...

Exactly what I wanted to say. I've been betrayed by every person I've put my trust in as well, so I don't trust anybody with my feelings anymore. Occasionally I am still so stupid though, that I think ''oh this person is different'' and I share my feelings with him/her but eventually I ALWAYS find out they're all the same. It's just in human nature, I guess, to betray. At least that's how I see it.
13.04.2009 - 12:12
RoboMinotaur
Account deleted
A whole whopping one.
but she's pretty much my clone and
has provides me with a constant stream of douch bag ex-boyfriends for me to brawl with
21.04.2009 - 21:05
Nexus
Asshat
I feel as though I can tell my best friend anything (and likewise, the feeling is reciprocated by her). No judgements, no snark remarks, even if we don't agree with one another ... it's just ... listening, and rational assessments. I have never felt this way with anyone ... I usually have this irking sentiment that everytime I'll tell someone something, they'll screw me over in the end somehow, or will make quick judgements. However, this is not the case now and ... it's quite a nice feeling to possess.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
22.04.2009 - 07:53
Hrothdane
I know it sounds corny, but I always feel comfortable talking to my mom. I'm lucky to have a supportive, empathetic, and intelligent mother that honestly cares about my feelings, yet also is capable and willing to push me when I need it. I truly can talk about anything with her.
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
09.05.2009 - 22:17
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
Not many people anymore. I had to cut 2/3rds of my friend world (Most of which I knew for about 6-8yrs) due to meddlling and messing something up that was really important to my heart. It messed me up really bad with trusting people. I actually don't really deal with the remaining 1/3 of friends as much anymore (since they all moved it's kinda easy) and I really don't deal with people as much anymore. I'm sorta unwilling to go out and meet new people due to how things went down b/c of the 2/3rds.

Right now it's basically me I trust with my feelings entirely. Other than that there are a couple people who've been really cool and are okay to talk to about stuff. As it is though I just don't trust people anymore, I don't feel safe with them.
----
25.10.2009 - 06:25
Outside my family (who I have to say I trust completely) not many. I trust lots of people with scraps, but its at different levels. Odd.

I think that dealing with stuff on your own can make you stronger, but it's hard to know when to handle the jandal and when to ask for help. I'm atrocious for just bottling things and dealing with them. But hey, so it goes.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
25.10.2009 - 09:08
Angelic Storm
Melodious
None.
25.10.2009 - 17:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 25.10.2009 at 09:08

None.

Its best way , many times I think eevn how hard keep all shit inside what hepens whit you but I have learnd many thinks in life hard way , nowdays its better n easyer explain and sey all to online friends , because somehow you can trust them more how reasl life friends because there alays some fucking jeliusy and cruelty, something yo say and some other no metter how will found out and best way is share whit those whom has no mutual friends whit your friends and you dont know thet person friends either
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.10.2009 - 00:25
You may be able to trust online people due to anonymity, but that same anonymity (too right I spelled that twice in a row) creates distance - you're not getting the companionship you get from people you know. I mean, sure, I'd tell you lot anything, but I wouldn't get much satisfaction from it, because I don't know any of you personally.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
26.10.2009 - 02:52
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I'd say you can count them on one hand. You only need to see who is actually interested and actually listens to you without trying to interupt or give you loads of shit advice.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
26.10.2009 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 26.10.2009 at 02:52

I'd say you can count them on one hand. You only need to see who is actually interested and actually listens to you without trying to interupt or give you loads of shit advice.

I never turned onlimne friend doen, many turned me down
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2009 - 13:31
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 26.10.2009 at 09:58

I wasn't talking online friends, I'm talking actual people I can sit down and talk with.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
26.10.2009 - 13:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 26.10.2009 at 13:31

I wasn't talking online friends, I'm talking actual people I can sit down and talk with.

I havnt done it to, but they did , so I havnt changed much since 16 but moust of they has so, dunno , there aint no many poeple who I can call friends

You know sayinmg
God Forgives Outlaws Dont . maybe Outlaws MC was wright whit it
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2009 - 13:44
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 26.10.2009 at 13:36

Written by Haddonfield on 26.10.2009 at 13:31

I havnt done it to, but they did , so I havnt changed much since 16 but moust of they has so, dunno , there aint no many poeple who I can call friends

You know sayinmg
God Forgives Outlaws Dont . maybe Outlaws MC was wright whit it

That is one of the hardest things, when friends change and expect you to too. I've been, mentally, the same since about 15 or 16, maybe just got a bit wiser and some people have difficulties understanding that.
----

26.10.2009 - 13:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 26.10.2009 at 13:44

That is one of the hardest things, when friends change and expect you to too. I've been, mentally, the same since about 15 or 16, maybe just got a bit wiser and some people have difficulties understanding that.

Same here. Im wiser, my wiew of word changes, I see more and more open wide thinks, I get wiser, but my soul and isnide word dont changes , I better choose dead how changes
Chris Chelios his child hood friend asked him when he was 30 years old , man you're grow up , you still enjoy playing hockey , c mon get grow up now, find real job , well Chris just did what he loves and if in nowdays any one will play profesional level at age 46 , then I will always type correct in english

Same here, those friends they chnages and wanna me change my self together , ehhh but I never changing, 1% patch of honor hehhe
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2009 - 20:36
Fat & Sassy!
elite
Written by Haddonfield on 26.10.2009 at 13:44

I'm in the same boat, man. For *some reason* people feel they have to change the way they think and act and their general beliefs when they reach certain points of their lives. It's been pretty obvious with a couple of friends I've had in my life, and it's annoying to say the least. I've gone through similar things and still have come out the same person... But I suppose it could be because I'm pretty stubborn too.
28.10.2009 - 22:52
MetallicA
I tell certain people certain things. Like my mother, I can tell her all about my boyfriend troubles but I never let her know how much is in my bank account.

There's about 10 people in all though that know at least some of my secrets. This includes my parents, boyfriend and my godfather. So that leaves 6 friends.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
28.10.2009 - 23:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetallicA on 28.10.2009 at 22:52

I tell certain people certain things. Like my mother, I can tell her all about my boyfriend troubles but I never let her know how much is in my bank account.

Nah I neve rwould tell both of parebts those 2 thinks and speecly ban account to nobody, you see when its higher then sudenly manyw anna be friends whit you
----

apos;'
[image]
03.11.2009 - 04:59
MetallicA
Written by Bad English on 28.10.2009 at 23:33

Written by MetallicA on 28.10.2009 at 22:52

Nah I neve rwould tell both of parebts those 2 thinks and speecly ban account to nobody, you see when its higher then sudenly manyw anna be friends whit you

hahaha true. Me and my mom have a pretty good relationship so I can talk to her about those kind of things. about the bank - I never have alot in there anyways. Me and my boyfriend know how much we have...we don't share bank accounts but it's not a huge secret. We're not after each other's money so it works.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
03.11.2009 - 11:25
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Right now i'm lucky to have a bunch of good friends, like the other guitarist in my band(he may not be the best guitar-vocalist but he's a great guy), another dude in my class and my best friend whom i've known for years. anyway i'd say i trust them with my feelings, though to be honest now i don't really have stuff inside of me that i actually "need" to discuss with someone else, gonna see how these friendships stand the test of time.