Metal Storm logo
Falchion - Line-Up Changes

Falchion, the Folk-ish melodeath band featuring Korpiklaani and Crystalic members, have posted the following short update on their website:

"For Miikka Tulimäki has left Falchion due to personal reasons the new second guitar player of Falchion from now on is Toni Tieaho, also involved in the band called Crystalic."

Source: falchionband.com
Band profile: Falchion
Posted: 14.12.2008 by Janne

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 27 users
14.12.2008 - 18:05
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Interesting, I guess I have seen his last performance with the band about a week.
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
15.12.2008 - 01:30
Symmachus

There is a member of Korpiklaani in this band, huh? Sweet. I should check this band out. I love Korpiklaani.
15.12.2008 - 18:52
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Symmachus on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

There is a member of Korpiklaani in this band, huh? Sweet. I should check this band out. I love Korpiklaani.

Actually there are two Korpiklaani members: the 'klaani accordeon player founded the band (before he joined 'klaani) and the 'klaani drummer joined a few years later.

But before you check the band out you should know Falchion sound nowhere near Korpiklaani! Falchion play melodic death metal with a few peculiar folk-ish twists, but that's it. There is no plain link with Korpiklaani in the music.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
16.12.2008 - 00:16
Symmachus

Written by Thryce on 15.12.2008 at 18:52

Written by Symmachus on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

Actually there are two Korpiklaani members: the 'klaani accordeon player founded the band (before he joined 'klaani) and the 'klaani drummer joined a few years later.

But before you check the band out you should know Falchion sound nowhere near Korpiklaani! Falchion play melodic death metal with a few peculiar folk-ish twists, but that's it. There is no plain link with Korpiklaani in the music.

Two! That's cool. When I was at first going to their Encyclopaedia Metallum page, I didn't see the other guy in the band. Now I do. Also, thanks for the advice about them not sounding like Korpiklaani. I am looking forward to checking out Falchion.

Hits total: 3196 | This month: 7