Original post

Posted by , 05.07.2006 - 00:56
Hello boyz n' girlz.

And btw Koolacc where r you honey ?
06.08.2008 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 06.08.2008 at 15:01

@ K7 No, in August, two weeks from now... I doubt the hockey and football leagues have started then. And I wanna see the city.

August football are started thay had winter btake so... its started and dont forgot about MIGHTY PIVO(beer) what there tast awsoem, 1litre cup in pubs heheheheh awsome
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.08.2008 - 23:37
Sinsanity
Account deleted
Hi there !

Can you help me please ?

We are 9 people heading towards Prague. We intend to sleep there 2 nights (Monday & Tuesday), before going to Brutal Assault. Can you recommend me some hostels ? Preferably close to the center, and not to expensive, let's say maximum 12 euros per person per night. Nothing fancy, just a place to sleep. I found some places on the internet, but there are probably some I miss.

I'd really appreciate if you could help me with some info, contact details, anything.

Thank you !
08.08.2008 - 19:10
N. Volkov
Account deleted
So who else are going in Brutal Assault ?!?
08.08.2008 - 19:13
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by Ernotar on 06.08.2008 at 10:44

I'll be in Prague on the 20.-24.8. Can anyone recommend me any places to visit or any good (and reasonably priced) restaurants? I'm travelling with my brother and since we are both students, our budget isn't huge.

hells bells bar... music and beer... what else do you want hehe...
08.08.2008 - 19:27
N. Volkov
Account deleted
Hells Bells rules man, but always full
09.08.2008 - 00:26
Smurfophagist

why did you guys choose this thread? poor Czech people, they are about to be spam raped. feel the sperm...I mean spam up your ass!
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
09.08.2008 - 08:47
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
ok my Antigua and Barbuda friends... im off to split... enjoy it here!
09.08.2008 - 09:59
Smurfophagist

Written by buki of steel on 09.08.2008 at 08:47

ok my Antigua and Barbuda friends... im off to split... enjoy it here!

I'll be leaving tomorrow. see you at the Maiden gig
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
09.08.2008 - 15:48
N. Volkov
Account deleted
SEe you Antiquan and Barbuadian brothers!!
11.08.2008 - 13:44
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by Ernotar on 06.08.2008 at 10:44

I'll be in Prague on the 20.-24.8. Can anyone recommend me any places to visit or any good (and reasonably priced) restaurants? I'm travelling with my brother and since we are both students, our budget isn't huge.
I was at Prague last november and it was one of the best trip I ever took , so reasonable prices , in the center prices are quite high but if really search you can find cheap little restaurants , beer is allways cheap
Tourist attractions ---> well Prague is full of them , behind every corner you can find museums,churches,or other brilliant towers,buildings and Charles's bridge is one to look at , which leads to the Castle of Prague which contains awesome cathedral ST.Vitus

Have a nice trip , because it will be
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
11.08.2008 - 15:04
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ heresiarch Thanks a lot for your help! I've been browsing through some guide books, so I think I pretty much know the tourist traps now. The castle is a must-see place, but otherwise we probably prefer some smaller museums rather than places where we'd have to queue for hours to get in. Do you know if there's an art museum in Prague?
----
You'll never walk alone.
11.08.2008 - 20:22
heresiarch
Forever Dead
@ Ernotar I remember there was a museum called House of the Black Madonna , I never went there , it's part of big complex of museum of fine art but my favourite was torture museum and it's very close to Charles's bridge
Jewish quarter is one big museum it self

And if you know the legend of PRAGUE GOLEM , he lives at POWDER TOWER , very nice building
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
20.02.2009 - 12:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hey dudes I maybe, I MEAN MAYBE be in Praha some time in march or may, but maybe never, so how about share some česke pivo together
Also I need know where can I buy Bohemians Praha scraff and does area where are stadion are safe for tourists?
Also some place where can I buy Arakain old Arakain or some other good Cz band CD's?
----

apos;'
[image]
20.02.2009 - 13:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Try for example CD Bazar Krakovská - Krakovská 4, Praha 1

i got from there my Iron Maiden and Manowar cds, but they have czech musicians too - i found 10 Arakain CDs in their database...and for good price - since it are "used" cds, but still in good quality
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

20.02.2009 - 13:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 20.02.2009 at 13:07

Try for example CD Bazar Krakovská - Krakovská 4, Praha 1

i got from there my Iron Maiden and Manowar cds, but they have czech musicians too - i found 10 Arakain CDs in their database...and for good price - since it are "used" cds, but still in good quality

Ok thank's I try
BTW I saw Ales Brichta video forgot name it was made somewhere in Greece, Turky or mediterainia
----

apos;'
[image]
03.07.2009 - 01:12
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Hi Czech comrades, I'm going to spend four days in your country in a few weeks! I'll be sleeping in Prague. Any recommendations on what to do other than Karlovy Vary, typical tourist attractions in Prague like Malá Strana, Karluv Most, Staré Město or Pra?ský hrad, and beer? What I mean is that I'd like to feel the 'true' Prague, not just stick to what is pre-programmed for tourists. I've never been there, that's why I'm asking.

Also, are Czechs usually fluent in German or English?

Thanks in advance!

(I won't miss the Torture museum heresiarch mentioned )
17.12.2009 - 22:01
VPeter

Czechs I need some help with translations:
bozkava vasnivo
bozkava nezne
Ako bozkávas

What does it translate to? And don't come with "use a free online translator" those things are worthless and I already tried...
18.12.2009 - 01:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 17.12.2009 at 22:01

Czechs I need some help with translations:
bozkava vasnivo
bozkava nezne
Ako bozkávas

What does it translate to? And don't come with "use a free online translator" those things are worthless and I already tried...

Try slovak-english because many cases when I try translate slovak works, because it might be in slovak to
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 01:24
VPeter

Same case...
18.12.2009 - 01:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 18.12.2009 at 01:24

Same case...

I tryd there was something about kiss and kissing , passion kiss
I PM to my myspace friends , non is online so maybe they can help , my Cz dictinaries is at grandmother house so I cant look there

Grom what is those words , what cases , why you need then
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 18:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is slovakian and i believe half of czech youngsters wont understand it at all

bozkava vasnivo - (he) is kissing passionately
bozkava nezne - (he) is kissing gently
Ako bozkávas - How do you kiss?
----

18.12.2009 - 19:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2009 at 18:07

It is slovakian and i believe half of czech youngsters wont understand it at all

First n last one google langauge tools translated same like you did
How all this be in Czceh?
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 21:55
VPeter

Thanks, it makes things even weirder though that it is Slovakian.... considering the girl who sended me that app is Czech.
18.12.2009 - 22:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 18.12.2009 at 21:55

Thanks, it makes things even weirder though that it is Slovakian.... considering the girl who sended me that app is Czech.

Czceh n Slovak is werry werry simmilar langauges , its like one whit lil diferences, if you know how sounds Czceh n slovak, if you'r enot Czceh or slovak you cant tell diference between those
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2009 - 23:54
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well there are plenty of differences actually...basically i would say Slovakian language is much more "softer" (and therefore kinda better sounding for me)...there are many words which are completely different (some examples i can make up from point (en-cz-sk): camel - velbloud - ťava, stork - čáp - bocian) and so many people often dont know what the second one means and it is sometimes funny...but it is true, that when Czech and Slovak meet each other, they always understand

Pétur: i am also "czech", but still my father is from Slovakia, so i am actually "half-slovakian" (but born in Prague, live here whole life and was to Slovakia only about 3 times so far)...would you say that according to what do you know? i could send you some app in slovakian language easily too
----

19.12.2009 - 21:38
VPeter

Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2009 at 23:54

Well there are plenty of differences actually...basically i would say Slovakian language is much more "softer" (and therefore kinda better sounding for me)...there are many words which are completely different (some examples i can make up from point (en-cz-sk): camel - velbloud - ťava, stork - čáp - bocian) and so many people often dont know what the second one means and it is sometimes funny...but it is true, that when Czech and Slovak meet each other, they always understand

Pétur: i am also "czech", but still my father is from Slovakia, so i am actually "half-slovakian" (but born in Prague, live here whole life and was to Slovakia only about 3 times so far)...would you say that according to what do you know? i could send you some app in slovakian language easily too

I knew that, I think it's the same with Dutch and Afrikaans. But Afrikaans sounds like a more drunk and redneck version of Dutch

Then again it make sense, since she lives near the Slovak and Polish borders lol.
19.12.2009 - 21:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by VPeter on 19.12.2009 at 21:38

Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2009 at 23:54

I knew that, I think it's the same with Dutch and Afrikaans. But Afrikaans sounds like a more drunk and redneck version of Dutch

Then again it make sense, since she lives near the Slovak and Polish borders lol.

I have friend who speek afrikaans :p

IMO Afrikaans is like old vesrion of dutch same like icelandish old vesrion about norvegian, its like they speek in home land before sailed to new lands
----

apos;'
[image]
25.10.2012 - 22:26
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Wow it seems like the two groups I needed information from have no activity on here

Anyway good people of Czech, I need a favour.
Could any of you give me names of bands that are gigging a lot in Czech right now ? Maybe tours within CZ?
The genre doesn't really matter. I'm just looking for some contacts in Cz.

Thanks!
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
22.05.2021 - 08:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How you Cz people can accent Milo? Zeman and his idiotic speech and pro cremin politics?
----

apos;'
[image]