Metal Storm logo
Armored Saint - New Album Due In 2009

US Heavy metallers Armored Saint have posted the following news bulletin on http://www.myspace.com/armoredsaint1:

"Due to the nature of vague speculation albeit created by your authors here, Armored Saint are officially announcing that they've begun writing new songs for a new record due in 2009.

The band line-up is as it was on 2000's "Revelation" and 1992's "Symbol Of Salvation". John Bush (vocals), Jeff Duncan (guitars), Phil Sandoval (guitars), Joey Vera (bass) and Gonzo Sandoval (drums).

The band has written close to 12 songs as of now and are ready to enter the recording studio in the next month or so. Some working titles include: "Loose Cannon", "Chilled", "La Raza" and "Black Feet".

The band plans on entering the studio with bassist Joey Vera handling the engineering and producing duties.

Saint will be headlining one show in Los Angeles at the Keyclub on March 6th 2009. Aside from the co-headline tour in Australia in March with Death Angel and the headlining of the Keep It True Festival in Germany in April, the band has no further shows booked at this time. There are a few festivals in Europe during summer being looked at for booking but no confirmations as of yet."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Armored Saint
Posted: 15.12.2008 by DayFly

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 29 users
15.12.2008 - 22:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Nice john bush has something to do now.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.12.2008 - 23:52
whitepawel

Great news!
16.12.2008 - 00:19
Symmachus

I've heard a song by Armored Saint before.
16.12.2008 - 01:46
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Very cool, especially with the lineup that created Symbol of Salvation.
16.12.2008 - 17:04
Lanzaddt
Account deleted
They was supposed to come to Mexico... and they never did it.
The must to...
25.03.2009 - 07:39
Vengeance Time

I was sorry to hear the fans in Perth ,Aust' didn't hear John Bush sing
'cause of some illness.I can tell you guys it must have hit him really
suddenly 'cause he sounded incredible in Sydney.His voice was
absolutely awesome ,it was one of the best live performances Iv'e seen
and that goes for Death Angel as well.I heard that they did play in
Perth but Joey Vera and Phil Sandoval shared the mic duties.I take my
hat of to them for giving the fans a show
----
THE VENOM TEARS MY SPINE