Metal Storm logo
God Forbid - Album Details Unveiled

God Forbid guitarist Doc Coyle has posted the following announcement on the God Forbid MySpace:

"All of us in God Forbid are proud to unveil the cover artwork for our forthcoming album "Earthsblood"! The album layout and our spiffy new MySpace design were both done by our new partner in crime and artistic virtuoso Gustavo Sazes. Based out of Brazil, he hasn't done many American bands. For "Earthsblood", we thought it would be great to go with someone who isn't one of the usual suspects for album design in modern metal. The cover turned out much better than we ever hoped. It fully captures the dark and organic, yet emotional atmosphere of the album. The detail and abstract imagery is haunting and beautiful. The color scheme is perfect. I assure you all that the rest of the layout is just as impressive as the cover. Hopefully it will give people incentive to want to buy the CD (as opposed to downloading) to be able to enjoy the artwork first hand. This is my favorite God Forbid album artwork to date!"

"Earthsblood" [cover art] tracklisting:

01. The Discovery
02. The Rain
03. Empire Of The Gun
04. War Of Attrition
05. The New Clear
06. Shallow
07. Walk Alone
08. Bat The Angels
09. Earthsblood
10. Gaia (The Vultures)

Release dates:

February 24 in North America
February 16 in Europe

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: God Forbid
Posted: 17.12.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 52 users
17.12.2008 - 01:12
Locke
Account deleted
Groovy
17.12.2008 - 04:53
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Not too impressed with the new album art. But their sound is still pretty good, so whatever.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
17.12.2008 - 09:50
Slyfang

Nice cover, even makes me a bit curious to give it a listen
18.12.2008 - 02:08
Symmachus

The album cover sure is great.
19.12.2008 - 19:04
Crème fraiche

Not a huge GF fan, but awesome album art!

Hits total: 2778 | This month: 3