Metal Storm logo
Q5 - Confirmed For Germany's Headbangers Open Air

Seattle-based hard rock band Q5, featuring famed tremolo manufacturer Floyd Rose, is confirmed for the next edition of Germany's Headbangers Open Air festival to take place in Brande-Hörnerkirchen near Hamburg on 23rd/24th of July 2009. The band will play for the very first time in Europe.

Source: headbangers-open-air.de
Band profile: Q5
Event: Headbangers Open Air XII
Posted: 28.12.2008 by Hellish Star

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 13 users
30.12.2008 - 07:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Irritable Ted on 29.12.2008 at 23:18

Other than Pretty Maids ( are they still going? ) I've never heard of any of these bands. Who is headlining, Spinal Tap?

What? You never heard of Angel Witch either? or Helstar ? Or Razor, The Rods, Manilla Road, Vicious Rumors, Warbringer, Tankard, Tysondog,
Paradox?
I see you are 35 so when did you get into metal? Cause all those names were really big in the mid to late 80s.

Btw Nomad Son together with Portrait are my tips for this fest.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.12.2008 - 16:49
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Irritable Ted on 30.12.2008 at 16:21

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 30.12.2008 at 07:52

Written by Irritable Ted on 29.12.2008 at 23:18

Other than Pretty Maids ( are they still going? ) I've never heard of any of these bands. Who is headlining, Spinal Tap?

What? You never heard of Angel Witch either? or Helstar ? Or Razor, The Rods, Manilla Road, Vicious Rumors, Warbringer, Tankard, Tysondog,
Paradox?
I see you are 35 so when did you get into metal? Cause all those names were really big in the mid to late 80s.

Btw Nomad Son together with Portrait are my tips for this fest.

Sorry mate I got in to metal in 1989 with TNT, Magnum, Yngwie Malmsteen,Dio and Badlands, so I missed these guys. I started to listening to metal to piss off my ex girlfriend only, how many people got in to metal, not bcause they liked it but just to annoy someone, but I got hooked. 20 years later and I would die to protect my CD collection now. I've just started to look back at some of my early purchases and rediscovered how cool Savatage was, Streets and Dead winter dead still sound up to date. White Lion, WW3, Bonham,Roko,BB Steal brilliant.

Aha, then that explains it
Oops I see I named Warbringer as quite a big name back in the day, but of course they have only just released their debut this year
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.01.2009 - 16:44
DayFly
This is great news, I didn't know the band was still active (or aren't they?)

Hits total: 2691 | This month: 6