Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Updates From The Band

Dear Friends and Fans,

We just finished our European tour with Arch Enemy, Mercenary and Sister Sin, which we played with our new line-up for the first time. We're really feeling like a unity, having a great time on the road although we had to go through some technical problems here and there. It was very nice to meet our fans and friends again!

One of the finest moments on this tour was playing with Doro, celebrating her 25th anniversary together with 8.000 fans and other bands and musicians (see picture with Liv, Tarja, Floor, Sabina, Ji-In and Girlschool). We also played at the 25th anniversary of Germany's first Metal temple, the Rockfabrik Ludwigsburg, situated in our hometown. This was a very special night for everybody.

2008 has been a quite turbulent year for us, finding two new members, producing our first DVD "We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia" and our third full-length album. As the recordings progressed, we decided to name the album "Njord". It has a strong connection to Nordic Mythology and history. The sound is truly massive, moreover, we have raised our own musical style to a new level. We are looking forward to both releases in the up-coming year: 27.2. the Double DVD and including Double Live CD "We Came With The Northern Winds / En Saga I Belgia" will be released, and soon after around spring-time the album "Njord" will be out. 2009 will be a year of many exciting, important and positive happenings for both Leaves' Eyes and our wonderful fans. We will see you on tour!

Yours truly,

Leaves Eyes

Source: leaveseyes.de
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 02.01.2009 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 126 users
02.01.2009 - 01:45
Enissa

Awesome!!!
02.01.2009 - 03:23
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Njord should be another great release from this band!!
02.01.2009 - 03:23
Talvi

Even if I don't like the band at all, it just feels good reading that they are having a good time and such.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
02.01.2009 - 04:50
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Yes it's been way too long since a full-length, and with the cancellation of their North American tour, I've really needed something to take its place! Finally the DVD will be out as well I hope the live recording captures a genuine atmosphere without too much studio cleansing.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
02.01.2009 - 11:35
velvet

Finally - a comparative height photo for female frontwomen ^^
02.01.2009 - 14:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Floor only who has beer? Other girls wine , seems there aint no female bands who overdose booze specely strong one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.01.2009 - 19:26
Ernis
狼獾
Wonderful....they promised to come to China....let's hope they'll do that soon.....
02.01.2009 - 22:25
Symmachus

I am not surprised to see Floor being the tallest out of all those women. Yeah, this is pleasant news about Leaves' Eyes.
04.01.2009 - 15:07
GT
Coffee!!
Good news indeed. Both the DVD and the album
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
06.01.2009 - 17:33
Elodie Artour
Slania
Yeah! Sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to getting both the album and the DVD!
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...

Hits total: 5113 | This month: 2