Metal Storm logo
Rudra - New Album Details

Singapore's Rudra have issued the following update on their MySpace page:

"The band is pleased to announce the title of the forthcoming album. The album shall bear the name "Brahmavidya: Transcendental I". It shall feature fourteen tracks with a total running time of about 70 minutes, produced by Joshua G. Nair & Sean Loo. However, the bad news is that the band had to prematurely terminate its relationship with Trinity Records Hong Kong. The band is currently shopping for a new label home or labels willing to secure territorial licenses. This setback may delay the release of the CD. More updates will be coming your way soon.

"Brahmavidya: Transcendental I" track listing:

01. Bhagavatpada Namaskara
02. Ravens Of Paradise
03. Amrtasyaputra
04. Hymns From The Blazing Chariot
05. Meditations At Dawn
06. Advaitamrta
07. Natural Born Ignorance
08. Immortality Roars
09. Reversing The Currents
10. Venerable Opposites
11. Avidya Nivrtti
12. Not The Seen But The Seer
13. Adiguru Namastubhyam
14. Majestic Ashtavakra

"Brahmavidya: Transcendental I" will be the second chapter of the "Brahmavidya" trilogy.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Rudra
Posted: 03.01.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 28 users
03.01.2009 - 12:21
Judas
The Amputator
Awesome, can't wait.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
04.01.2009 - 03:25
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
''This setback may delay the release of the CD. More updates will be coming your way soon.''

Dammit.. I hope the album does not delay too much.. i wanna hear this work as soon as i can.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
06.01.2009 - 14:34
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
Nice, looking forward to the album.
10.01.2009 - 12:27
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
They are improving continuously, with the succeeding album better than the preceeding one; so, hope that this one will be a masterpiece as well. The song titles are quite meaningful in themselves.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
29.08.2009 - 19:56
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
It sound a lot like Marduk... good that the hindu instruments and theme still there.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/

Hits total: 3249 | This month: 6