Metal Storm logo
Sirenia - New Video Online

"The Path To Decay", the new video from Norwegian metallers Sirenia, can be viewed at this location.

The clip was shot in Gothenburg, Sweden with director Patric Ullaeus (Dimmu Borgir, Lacuna Coil) of Revolver Film Company.

"The Path To Decay" comes off the Sirenia's upcoming album, entitled "The 13th Floor", which will be released on January 23, 2009 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: vids.myspace.com
Band profile: Sirenia
Posted: 05.01.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 38 users
05.01.2009 - 20:24
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Gosh, this looks cheap. And why choose one of the weakest songs of the album as single. I have no idea as well... Morten became such a bitch I hate it when femme-fronted bands try and go sell themselves throug ''pretty vocalists''. And may I add again, I soooo dislike Ailyn.

Henriette FTW!!!!!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
05.01.2009 - 22:25
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
For an Ullaeus video this wasn't even entirely bad. At least he provided some decent and focused photography rather than littering the video with his usual randomness. That still doesn't mean that the video is particularly good, but at least it isn't that bad either.

The song itself and Ailyn's vocals in particular are acoustic vacuity, even more meaningless than the video. Will still have to listen to the entire album though.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
25.01.2009 - 22:49
|pyro|
No growl part in the video
25.01.2009 - 23:01
Ragana
Rawrcat
Interesting. Well, the video was nothing.. didn't enjoy it. But the vocalist is very pretty, I must admit.
26.01.2009 - 11:30
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Boring video and a boring song as well...basically two lines repeated over and over.

@Promo: yeah that video is even worse
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep

Hits total: 2385 | This month: 6