Metal Storm logo
Pestilence - Three New Tracks And Video Online

Original news, posted on 07.01.2009

Pestilence have uploaded a new song from the upcoming album, their first in fiftheen years, on the band's MySpace page. The band states:

"The recording has been finished for "Resurrection Macabre", only a few details on the artwork and we are done for the release on March 13 in Europe and April 14 in the US. To give a taste of the brutal new material you can listen to one of the new tracks exclusively on http://www.myspace.com/pestilenceofficial. The song "Horror Detox", is the first of three songs that will be uploaded to our myspace page before the releasedate."

Other songstitles are "Hangman (Into The Mind Of An Executioner)", "Synthetic Grotesque (Trying To Create Through Cloning)", "Fiend (Drugaddiction)", "Resurrection Macabre (The Return Of The Pestilence)", "Hate Suicide (Last Hours Of A Suicide-Bomber)". "Resurrection Macabre" features eleven new tracks and the limited edition first print will include three re-recordings chosen by fans. "Out Of The Body", "Chemo Therapy" and "Lost Souls" were voted most.

UPDATED, on 04.02.2009

Another new song "Hate Suicide" has been made available at this location.

UPDATED, on 04.03.2009 (thanks to Deadmeat and ArtiA)

A third new song "Devouring Frenzy" has been made available at this location.

UPDATE (thanks to Abattoir)

''Devouring Frenzy'', the new video from Dutch metallers Pestilence, has been made available online. The video was produced by Frank Duijnisveld.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Pestilence
Posted: 18.04.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 30 users
07.01.2009 - 16:02
Darkmember

Sounds fresh and brutal
----
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
08.01.2009 - 14:54
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Nice! I'm looking forward to this album!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
11.01.2009 - 01:52
routa
Account deleted
Meh. At least Asphyx still got it.
17.01.2009 - 01:04
Damnated
Churchburner
Really, really mediocre. bad compared to Suspended Animation witch came just after it. fuck these reunions.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
01.03.2009 - 13:12
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Damnated on 17.01.2009 at 01:04
compared to Suspended Animation witch came just after it
What's this mean, exactly? The only Pest song I've heard is Land of Tears which I quite liked and often gets stuck in my head, so I've been wanting to hear more old stuff before trying the new, in fear of tainting my impressions. Now I'm wondering whether to just jump into the new tracks...

Same thing goes for Cynic & Atheist, except I've never heard anything of theirs
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
01.03.2009 - 19:13
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Syk on 01.03.2009 at 13:12

Written by Damnated on 17.01.2009 at 01:04
compared to Suspended Animation witch came just after it
What's this mean, exactly?

in the playlist, the new song was followed by Suspended Animation. i heard both songs, one after the other, that's why i compared them.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

Hits total: 3186 | This month: 5