Metal Storm logo
Warning - Break Up Again

As announced yesterday in the Shoutbox, Warning have disbanded. The organization of the Doom Shall Rise festival have issued the following update:

"Warning have cancelled their performance at Doom Shall Rise as they have decided to disband. German doom veterans Voodooshock will step in."

The sixth edition of the Doom Shall Rise festival will be held on April 17th and 18th 2009 the Chapel in Göppingen (near Stuttgart, Germany).

So far, Warning's performance at the Metal Merchants Festival in Oslo, Norway on Saturday January 31 hasn't been cancelled yet. Till further notice, this presumably seems like Warning's final gig.

Source: doomshallrise.de
Band profile: Warning
Event: Doom Shall Rise VI
Posted: 10.01.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 100 users
10.01.2009 - 14:34
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! "Watching from a Distance" was my favourite release of 2007 and their vocalist was fantastic and really stood out from the crowd.

I wasn't aware that this was the second time they've broken up though, so the optimist in me is hoping they reform again.
----
This is an outrage...
10.01.2009 - 14:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
As I said in the thread, very sad news. But as Tony said, they broke up before and returned with a killer album so who knows...
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
10.01.2009 - 15:03
Thryce
Retired Staff
This is what they mean with going out on a high note...

Will keep watching from a distance though

EDIT: how friggin lame was this pun, huh?
----
Your favorite band sucks.
10.01.2009 - 17:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
As announced yesterday in the Shoutbox,

This is best what I have read in MS OFFIVAL news so far...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.01.2009 - 21:41
Symmachus

Aw man, they split up again. I can't say I've heard of this band, though. They seem worth checking out.
10.01.2009 - 21:52
TheBigRossowski

Today just keeps getting better and better. Led Zeppelin are over, from what I have read as well. Just check the MSN news...or wait until it gets posted here.

Watching from a Distance was so fucking great too!! Shitty day.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
10.01.2009 - 23:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Bonerkill. basically sums it up.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
13.01.2009 - 07:17
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Seems like a bad new, maybe I'll try to find their albums, the good comments about them are very inspiring.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
14.01.2009 - 15:42
Winterstorm
Account deleted

See you in about 7 years.

Hits total: 3559 | This month: 6