Metal Storm logo
Death Angel - Announced New Bassist

Bay Area Thrashers Death Angel have issued the following statement about their new bass player:

"Death Angel is pleased to announce, and welcome new bassist Sammy Diosdado to the line up! A bay area native who formerly played with the S.F. Hardcore band The Sick. Also in San Francisco's Punk n' Roll outfit "All Time Highs!" featuring Mark Osegueda from Death Angel on lead vocals. With his in your face punk assault on bass, and on stage he was the perfect fit to fill the shoes of former bassist, and founding member Dennis Pepa who brought the punk attitude to Death Angel on albums, and on stage!"

Vocalist Mark Osegueda states: "I could not be more thrilled! People in the Bay Area who have seen Sammy on stage know what I'm talking about, and now it is time for the rest of the world to see! Sammy just Plain ROCKS! So I urge all Death Angel fans to welcome Sammy to the Death Angel family, and come see us live when we come to your town that will be all the convincing you will need that we made the right choice!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Death Angel
Posted: 11.01.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
12.01.2009 - 03:17
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Seems like a good choice, I'll look forward for their next release with this new line-up. Killing Season is a great album IMO.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
12.01.2009 - 12:12
Vengeance Time

I certainly will welcome the new Bass Player when I see Death Angel in March on there up coming Australian Tour with Armored Saint .Should be a kick ass night in Sydney ,I know theres heaps of Aussies who have been looking foward to both bands for a long time
----
THE VENOM TEARS MY SPINE
12.01.2009 - 23:59
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
I still have yet to see them. Good luck with the new bassist btw.
----
THRASH!!!

Hits total: 3103 | This month: 5