Metal Storm logo
Gojira - Another New Video Online

"All The Tears", the new animated video from French metallers Gojira has been made available online. "All The Tears" comes off the Gojira's latest album, entitled "The Way Of All Flesh", which was released on October 13, 2008 via Listenable Records. The clip was directed and made by Spanish artist Jossie Malis.

Drummer Mario Duplantier comments: "We first came accross Jossie's work with his astounding animated films: Bend It To Machine and we really liked the way he told stories in a very mysterious and unusual manner. His enigmatic animations deal with serious issues and are yet always permeated with a sense of poetry. We, as music writers, are trying to mix very different emotional atmospheres. We are happy to present a visual/audio work that gathers the sort of brutality of our music with the sensibility of his drawings."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Gojira
Posted: 12.01.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 45 users
12.01.2009 - 16:39
infydreams

Ah man, that's pretty sweet.
Hope to see more videos from these French metallers m/
12.01.2009 - 16:50
matos

Great video!
i was really excited when i saw the news "Gojira - another video online", but a moment after i followed the link, the song title for which the video was made disappointed me. All the tears was not one of my favourites from the album (not a bad one either) , and i'm not really a fan of animated videos. BUT those two minuses go great together! The video gives this song totally new depth.
Nice work Gojira
----
12.01.2009 - 18:05
Holyhell

Great video - both their new videos are awesome . Very nice work
12.01.2009 - 18:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Br00tal with hella zeros
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.01.2009 - 19:00
addiction

Cool video! the animation is really good!
----
alive in the superunknown
12.01.2009 - 22:05
Tod_Engel

What a lovely animation!
13.01.2009 - 00:46
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Interesting video. I like it a lot too.
15.01.2009 - 00:52
Ragana
Rawrcat
Wow. That video is so amazing! Yes, the song I don't like.. but the video is very interesting and well done.

Hits total: 2930 | This month: 2