Metal Storm logo
Entwine - Entire New Album Available For Streaming

"Painstained", the new Entwine album, is now available for streaming online for 3 days only. You can listen to the whole thing at this location. As announced by the band earlier, the album release was postponded two weeks, and it will be released on January 28 via Spinefarm Records instead.

"Painstained" cover art looks like this, and the tracklist is as follows:

01. Soul Sacrifice
02. Strife
03. Dying Moan
04. Beautifully Confined
05. Lost In My Denial
06. Greed of Mankind
07. Dead By Silence
08. Hollow
09. Caught By Desire
10. Say Goodbye

Source: metalmarketing.org
Band profile: Entwine
Posted: 14.01.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
14.01.2009 - 21:13
Italics
I'm about a third way through listening to this album... and it's pathetically awful. I really hope it gets better fast.
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
14.01.2009 - 21:47
Italics
Okay... so before I say anything, for the record, I want all fans reading this to know that I LOVED "DiEversity" and "Fatal Design." In no way whatsoever was I disappointed in their change of direction. Were these 2 albums very commercialized? Yes, but they did a great job at it.

With that said.... "Tearstained" is absolutely and utterly AWFUL.

Part of it could be the quality of stream... but I can tell you right now, that the production on this album doesn't even touch the crystal clear production on their previous 2 efforts.
With the songs on the last 2 efforts, you could tell that melody was still the main priority of Entwine. With "Painstained," it seems a lot to me like the band was much much much more interested in so sounding mainstream and like "badass rockers" than they actually were in making good music with catchy riffs and good melodies.

The lyrics aren't much better. Extremely cheesy, and aimed toward rhyming more than making sense.

There are 2 listenable tracks on this album... "Beautifully Confined" and "Say Goodbye." The rest is filler.
An album with 8 filler tracks? Sounds funny, huh? Sadly this is the case.

And I was looking so forward to this release....
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
15.01.2009 - 00:57
Symmachus
Where is this magical place oline? I want to visit that place. Oline.

Hits total: 3231 | This month: 4