Metal Storm logo
Trepalium - Sign To Season Of Mist

Season Of Mist press release

Season of Mist is happy to announce French death metallers Trepalium have just been added to the roster. A member of the Klonosphere, a group of French metal bands featuring Klone, Hacride, Mistaken Element and many other, Trepalium are not afraid to cross the boundaries and bring metal to a new dimension of diversity, technicality and energy - just like their friends from Gojira, with whom they are about to tour once again.

"XIII", Trepalium's third album, will be released in February in France, Benelux and Switzerland only. But those of you fellow Europeans who live by the French borders should definitely come and check the band when they're on tour with Gojira!"

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Trepalium
Posted: 15.01.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 25 users
15.01.2009 - 14:48
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Woohoo Trepalium! Damn... what's up with that exclusive release? Hopefully it will be elsewhere later...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
15.01.2009 - 16:06
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
elite
Good to hear news from them. I'm looking forward to listen to their new stuff.
16.01.2009 - 03:06
Symmachus
Hmm, it looks interesting. Not only are they touring with Gojira soon, but they're also signed to Holy Records, a record label that I think is pretty cool. I should check out this band.
16.01.2009 - 18:06
Thordelan
I'm really excited about the 3rd album, those guys keeps getting better and better.
24.02.2009 - 16:21
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
It's really good. BTW for all non-french fans, I suppose you can order it via the Season Of Mist website.

Interview coming soon!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"

Hits total: 2483 | This month: 4