Metal Storm logo
Moonspell

Original post

Posted by Maim, 17.05.2006 - 09:51
I got their new album 'Memorial' a few weeks ago, and it's fucking awesome. It sounds like their older works fused with the material from their later releases, all to form one pretty monster album. Since Moonspell experiments a good bit with each album, all of their albums tend to have their own sound which makes them stand out from one another... which can be a hit or miss for a band. In my opinion though, Moonspell seems to hit more then they miss, which is something I hope they will keep up. Not to mention that they are also excellent live. So everyone, post your views/thoughts this band...
07.08.2011 - 16:05
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
^^Arrrrgh, I really wanna be Portugese right now It's been 2 years since I saw Moonspell, and they were touring with CoF back then, so their show was pretty short.... I'd like a wholesome Moonspell experience some day. Also, totally looking forward to the new album, I hope it's something Memorial-like-smashingly-awesome.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
07.08.2011 - 18:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by AnGina-- on 07.08.2011 at 16:05

^^Arrrrgh, I really wanna be Portugese right now It's been 2 years since I saw Moonspell, and they were touring with CoF back then, so their show was pretty short.... I'd like a wholesome Moonspell experience some day. Also, totally looking forward to the new album, I hope it's something Memorial-like-smashingly-awesome.

I'm sure they'll tour a lot with the new album. Let's just hope it's good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.08.2011 - 00:13
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Probably, I'm envious about the complete ''Wolfheart'' show though, it's my fave album by them
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
08.08.2011 - 18:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
It's also one of my favourites by them, so it'll be an experience, for sure.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram