Metal Storm logo
All Shall Perish

21.01.2009 - 16:09
brapp32

I went out the other day and picked up All Shall Perish-Awaken The Dreamers and I was surprised on how good of a cd it was. Does anyone else feel the same about this band??
22.01.2009 - 02:31
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Eh I used to like this band, but I just find them boring now. I have all three of their albums bought, but the only one I remotely care for is The Price of Existence. I guess I lost interest sometime last year, and after hearing the newest album I practically gave up.

They're a good live band though, despite the faggy hardcore dancers.
22.01.2009 - 03:02
brapp32

I got to check out their other CDs. Hardcore dancers are funny.
22.01.2009 - 21:37
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hm, there was a good song by All Shall Perish but that's all I liked about them. Not my style.
30.01.2009 - 07:12
WagonOfFilth

The Price of Existence was a really good album I though. Chris Storey is a helluva guitar player. The new album has some alright stuff on it, but PoE was by far their best.
----
Your trust is in Whiskey, and Weed, and Slayer. It's goddamn electric!
09.02.2009 - 14:13
brapp32

They got rid of chris storey. I just got price of existence and I'm about to listen to it right now.
23.02.2009 - 19:24
munson

I really like Awaken the Dreamers and The Price of Existence I can't really say which I like more or consider better, but they're both pretty great in my opinion. Hermida is one hell of a vocalist (great enunciation), too. I think he is very underrated.
24.02.2009 - 16:38
brapp32

Yeah it's tough to decide which one is better. I like them both.
28.02.2009 - 12:44
RockeRoy

I like the new album
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
07.03.2009 - 03:48
Endoftherainbow

Now that Chris Storey left they're completely fucked. sure they said they got someone but he wrote everything so fuck them theyre done. However I liked the new cd and I like Chris Storey.
07.03.2009 - 03:49
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah lol judging from their DVD, Chris was the only dude in the band who actually practiced and took his playing seriously.
07.03.2009 - 06:31
-Morbid-

I saw them live with the new kid a few weeks ago, he sounded pretty spot on for most of the parts where we could actually hear him, but unfortunately it was at a small place that had a TERRIBLE sound system, so it was tough to hear him over the vocals and drums.

He seems to be able to play their older stuff pretty well, but it will be interesting to see how he effects their future albums.
16.06.2009 - 02:00
muzik
Account deleted
I like Hate Malice Revenge and Awaken The Dreamers the best... The Price of Existence is awesome too but i haven't heard much from that album...
18.06.2009 - 01:51
Doomed
Account deleted
I think it was a good album espically "never again" and "awaken the dreamre" .....but from my view
i thnk "The Price Of Existence " was better than the new albun....
23.09.2009 - 18:39
Woutjinho
Account deleted
They only had like one riff per song which was good. the rest sucked. pretty much bored to death seeing these guys
23.05.2012 - 08:17
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
ALL SHALL PERISH Fans Sued For Downloading The Band's Music Despite The Band's Objections.

DETAILLLLLS OUTTT HEREEEE