Metal Storm logo
Delain - New Album Details

As posted by the band on their official website:

"Dutch metal band Delain have revealed the tracklisting and cover art for their eagerly awaited new album "April Rain", which hits the stores March 30th. "April Rain" follows the successful 2006 debut "Lucidity", which sky-rocketed the career of the band in their home country of The Netherlands. "The new album "April Rain" is a real group effort, that's what we're most proud of" says Martijn Westerholt, keyboard player and composer for Delain. After a successful tour in Germany in December 2008, Delain will launch the new album in Amsterdam on March 19th at a special event at the Melkweg venue.

Westerholt adds: "And after that we'll tour Europe with Kamelot and do multiple headline shows throughout Europe. I'd never intended Delain to be a real touring band... but now that we've become one, I'm definitely enjoying it to the fullest. We're looking forward to seeing our fans again real soon!"

"April Rain" [cover art] tracklisting:

01. April Rain
02. Stay Forever
03. Invidia
04. Control The Storm
05. On The Other Side
06. Virtue And Vice
07. Go Away
08. Start Swimming
09. Lost
10. I'll Reach You
11. Nothing Left

"April Rain" will also be available as limited edition digipak including bonus content.

Source: delain.nl
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 23.01.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 78 users
23.01.2009 - 12:57
Abattoir

Well, two good months to the release, looking forward to. My hopes are high on this one The artwork doesn't look bad...
23.01.2009 - 15:18
Holy_Diver

The artwork is wallpaper-alike damn good! lets hope the album is just as good
23.01.2009 - 20:41
juanopereira

I didn't like the cover, but I think the music will be awesome!
23.01.2009 - 21:41
Lupas
Maximus
Great news from this great band. A long waiting album .
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
24.01.2009 - 01:30
Symmachus

The cover art is okay, but nothing legendary.
24.01.2009 - 13:06
Enissa

Cover not too good, but not too bad and it doesnt have anything to do with the Title of the album!

Hits total: 2674 | This month: 6