Metal Storm logo
Techny-Call X - To Release New Album In February

French metal/indus/electro metallers Techny-Call X are set to release their debut album "Evolution" through Danse Macabre Records.

According to a press release, Techny-Call X worked for two years on "Evolution" to create there sensational definition of dark electro and industrial metal. With martial rhythms, elctronc sequences and samples the apocalyptic frenchmen created a ritualistic and frightening world. The dense keyboard atmospheres and the sonoric bassvoice of the singer fulfill the visual concept. This is a call for all those who like bands as Gothminister, Ministry and Nine Inch Nails. Let's get biomechanical redesignt by these french warriors. On the album the "Evolution" of mankind into a new species half man, half machine is described. Finally everybody can realize, this happened already in our world.

Here's the "Evolution" [cover artwork] tracklisting:

01. Revolution
02. Disconnected
03. Slavery
04. Delivrance
05. Erasing
06. Start The Process
07. Binary State
08. Mechanization
09. Critical Data
10. Control
11. Evolution
12. Unload

"Evolution" will be released in February. Samples are available on the Techny-Call X MySpace.

Source: technycallx.com
Posted: 26.01.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 52 users
26.01.2009 - 19:43
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Boy, that picture of them. It sure is stupid... their name's bad too
----
Coldgrits
26.01.2009 - 22:23
benvolent
Hahaha, sounds like a parody on rammstein - unfortunately they are serious on that... =)
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
27.01.2009 - 00:56
Harlequin
The name.. ouch.
And from the samples on their myspace page, I stamp them off as a Samael- clone.
----
00:40 - Doomface
Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't age like humans do.
27.01.2009 - 01:09
Ragana
Rawrcat
Indeed. Sounds like Samael. The worst thing... I don't like Samael too.
27.01.2009 - 06:58
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by -DC-002- on 26.01.2009 at 19:43

Boy, that picture of them. It sure is stupid... their name's bad too

yeah for real though, they needs a name reexamination. stat.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2181 | This month: 7