Metal Storm logo
Empyrean Plague - Set To Release New Album

Official press release

Archaic North Entertainment is proud to release the second full-length album of Canadian black metal band Empyrean Plague, titled "Ancestral Embers Shall Burn". A scheduled release date is March 1st 2009. As a pinnacle in Empyrean Plague's career being the first album with Archaic North, the band is looking forward to getting their music out to a much broader audience.

"I have always been a fan," says label owner Mark Howitt, "so it is great to have Empyrean Plague as a part of our roster. We believe this album to be monumental and are looking forward to some upcoming tours to promote the album."

With this release Empyrean Plague stays true to the traditional sound heard on previous releases while adding more folk elements in the form of acoustic guitars and clean vocals. Stepping away from the raw production on older releases, Empyrean Plague enlisted the services of Sardonic Moon Studios in Sudbury to provide them with a more refined sound.

For a preview of the upcoming album, fans are encouraged to visit Archaic North Entertainment online at this location.

"Ancestral Embers Shall Burn" [cover artwork] tracklisting:

01. Sheathed In Hate
02. Our Horizon Calls
03. Cursed By An Endless Winter
04. Ancestral Embers Shall Burn
05. United (We Stand)
06. To Bestowe The Power
07. We Are The North

All info about the band on http://www.myspace.com/empyreanplague.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 28.01.2009 by archaicnorth

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 10 users
28.01.2009 - 20:17
Arcesse Eum

Sweet! I love these guys, I saw them back with The Oracle and Nuclear Hammer a while back.
----
As above, so below.
30.01.2009 - 04:50
Symmachus

I've never heard of this band before. Awewsome cover, awesome sounding press release.

Hits total: 2252 | This month: 3