‹‹ Back to the Rock forum
Users visited: 1  
Search this topic:  

Susan
Smeghead

08.07.2006 at 01:08
Sage4 was featured in the unsigned bands section of the MS Comp a few months ago and really got my attention. I just picked up their latest 5-song EP called In Vain and am REALLY blown away. They play this straight forward hard rock/heavy metal with lots of energy (of course) and soul. If you heard them on the comp and want to hear more they have several samples on their myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/sage4 (I recommend the song Manifest Destiny first - it's the powerful album opener)

All band members show their talent but I must mention the vocalist, Tracy Sage, who seems to be the heart of this band. Her songwriting skills are amazing as is her vocal talent. Almost aggressive, Tracy reminds me of Joanna from Amaran sometimes.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.