Metal Storm logo
Homo Iratus - Reunited

After almost two years after their break up, the Greek groove/death/grind band Homo Iratus are finally back to kick some serious ass. During the past two years, most of the members enrolled in other projects/bands and now that they reunited they are ready to bring the Greek death metal scene onto a higher level.

"What's really interesting is the current line up of the band... So we have Mitch on vocals, Angelos on bass, Argy on drums and Kostas on guitars - Homo Iratus' first guitarist. However, there's also another member on guitars who recently joined the band, Kostas. During the past two years following the break up of Homo Iratus, Angelos, Argy and the band's new member, Kostas, formed "God Of Rotors" and this is how they initially decided to include Kostas in the current line up of Homo Iratus."

The band is currently trying out some ideas for new tracks and at the same time they are rehearsing older ones. All this indicates that Homo Iratus will soon record a new album, which - according to what is stated on their official page on MySpace - is most likely to pick up back at "Human Consumes Human" and they will most probably at some point go on tour, both in Greece and abroad.

Bassist Angelos adds: "We are taking our time to reorganize and reorder everything while rehearsing old material and jamming new ideas. Things will pick up at "Human Consumes Human" and "Apocalypse" while adding a new breath of fresh mosh provoking, head banging, concrete bastard sized riffs. We will obviously do shows as soon as we are properly prepared and will present material from all 3 albums (2 old releases plus the new one). There is no speciffic timetable at the time being we are letting things evovle naturally to the point where we can hit the recording studio and stages again."

Homo Iratus current line up looks as follows:

Mitch - vocals ("Human Consumes Human")
Angelos - bass ("Human Consumes Human", "Knowledge? Their Enemy", "Apocalypse")
Argy - drums ("Absence of Progress", "Human Consumes Human", "Knowledge? Their Enemy", "Apocalypse")
Kostas - guitars ("Absence Of Progress")
Kostas - guitars (new member, "God of Rotors", "Sklerotikz")

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Homo Iratus
Posted: 02.02.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 41 users
02.02.2009 - 16:22
Frankenchrist

....who?
----
Blat Blat
02.02.2009 - 17:07
homoiratusfans

We can't wait to see them perform live...!!!

Frankenchrist: check out www.myspace.com/homoiratusofficial
02.02.2009 - 17:15
Harlequin

Lol @above.
How cheap.
----
00:40 - Doomface
Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't age like humans do.
03.02.2009 - 04:26
Symmachus

Two guys names Kostas on guitars, cool.
03.02.2009 - 09:38
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
LOL the irate homo. i know thats not what it means, but im a lameass and found it funny.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2492 | This month: 5