Metal Storm logo
The Project Hate

08.07.2006 - 07:39
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Is anyone a fan of this Death Metal band? I enjoy them. I am no where near familiar with all of their work, but what I have heard I enjoy. Especially the strings, pianos, electronica, and female vocals accompanying the crushing Metal that these guys churn out. A fresh band, I think.
----
The force will be with you, always.
13.07.2006 - 14:41
Nyhus
Account deleted
I enjoy this band myself. Have juste heard a few song, but i've enjoyd them all. Recomend all to download At the entrance to hell's unholy fire from their website. http://www.theprojecthate.net/media/
04.12.2006 - 21:12
Der Meister
Account deleted
Indeed an amazing band! New album coming next year!
04.12.2006 - 22:06
Bitch Boy

It's a very good band. I think that the band improved with Jonna Enckell in the vocals. My favorite song is "At the entrance to hell's unholy fire".
13.12.2006 - 03:31
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Just a question.... This the thread for the The Project Hate MCMXCIX ?? Lol silly question i know, but im not sure
----

Hellcunt Smurf
13.12.2006 - 11:07
Xeper
Account deleted
Written by Xtreme Jax on 13.12.2006 at 03:31

Just a question.... This the thread for the The Project Hate MCMXCIX ?? Lol silly question i know, but im not sure

Apparently yes, Jonna sings in that band and "Entrance..." is one of their songs. Actually the only song I've heard, and didn't like it. Don't usually like to judge basing on just one song, but... It's not that I'm narrowminded when it comes to music, but it just didn't work for me. Jonna sings very beautifully though.
12.05.2007 - 19:28
Nyhus
Account deleted
I've heard lots more of their music since the last time i posted here, so I bump the thread.

For a long time "Entrance to hells..." was the only song I had hear too, so I randomly bough Armageddon march Eternal. One word - AMAZING! This album is absolutely fantastic! I love every song! So the album went on to be one of my absolute favorites. A while ago I bought "Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate", an album i was sure would disappoint me. But guess what! It didn't! This is just as fucking amazing as AME!

Read this!
13.05.2007 - 17:45
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Yes indeed, but what I think makes this band truly unique and even somewhat beautiful is the angel voice of Jonna Enckell. It's so amazing. I suggest checking out her Siren On project via myspace. It's really grand.
----
The force will be with you, always.
15.05.2007 - 11:03
Nyhus
Account deleted
I agree, and I have listened to Siren On. She is amazing. But lets not forget Sandströms vocals. His growls is the best i've ever heard.
16.05.2007 - 04:52
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
I read an interview with the braintrust behind this project - he's a freaking idiot. was spouting off about how he, as a chef/attendee of culinary school, could get away with poisoning people... my words don't do justice to how moronic he came across in the interview.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.07.2007 - 17:01
Nyhus
Account deleted
Link to the interview? Sounds like a fun read.

edit:
Asked him and he answerd my quoste down there, So it doesn't seem to be correct. If i know him right he would brag 'bout it if it was correct.
Quote:
Food poisoning is killer. But nah, I don't do that. That'd be mean.
22.02.2008 - 21:01
NOИ

when I found this band, I was extremely suprised. death metal combined with electronic elements and female vocals! but now I'm completely bored of their sound, I don't know why, they don't seem to evolve into something better, they're always releasing the same music. Cybersonic Superchrist is my favourite album, and I think it is because of Dan Swanö's production.
04.02.2009 - 00:24
Algos
Account deleted
First you listen to them it sounds like amazing but in the second listening, you realize that they are always playing the same riffs in every songs.
07.07.2009 - 10:36
chrisjoel

TPH are very addictive

check out a few great tracks

Cant Wait
Blessed are we to be lied upon
christianity delete
Everloving
Hellucination
Loveless Godless Flawless
Weep
Soulrain
With Desperate hands so numb
nine spectrums

Theyve come a long way since acquiring Jo Enckell and are lucky to have her for sure. She was the perfect replacment for Mia Stahl....some of their songs have similar riffs of course but obviously a diverse enough discography to keep you drawn in deep. at least for me...