Metal Storm logo
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - New Single Online

Eternal Tears Of Sorrow's new single "Tears Of Autumn Rain" will be released in Finland, the 18th of February, 2009 by KHY Suomen Musiikki Oy. You can pre-listen to new single track at the band's official MySpace site.

The second track of the single is remade version of "Vilda Mánnu", which was the title song of the band's second album, released in 1998. The cover artwork for single was made by Travis Smith and can be previewed at this location. "Tears Of Autumn Rain" was recorded at Tico-Tico Studios, Note On Studios, Finnvox Studios in Finland and Space Valley Studios in Norway 2008.

Engineered by Ahti Kortelainen, Janne Tolsa, Mikko Karmila and Henning Ramseth. Mixed at Finnvox Studios December 2008 by Mikko Karmila. Mastered at Finnvox Studios by Mika Jussila. Produced by Eternal Tears Of Sorrow. All arrangements by Eternal Tears Of Sorrow. All clean vocals and choirs produced and arranged by Jarmo Kylmänen. Drums by Petri Sankala. Female vocals by Miriam Renvåg (Ram-Zet) and Heidi Parviainen (Amberian Dawn).

This week Eternal Tears Of Sorrow started the final recording session for the forthcoming album.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Posted: 05.02.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 62 users
05.02.2009 - 12:58
zaL

Amazing. That is all.
05.02.2009 - 14:35
Janne
Hugin
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
the song is awesome!!
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
05.02.2009 - 15:24
MELANCOHOLIC

Very cool song. Looking forward to the new album and hopefully seeing them live this year!!!
Viva EToS!!!
05.02.2009 - 16:34
Sunioj

Awesome song.
05.02.2009 - 16:51
Elio
Red Nightmare
I didn't know they had a new album on the way, good.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
05.02.2009 - 21:08
Fhuesc

Cool song indeed and the artwork it's great.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
05.02.2009 - 21:42
ß
Problem?
The new song sounded awesome and the cover is very nice too. I also like that they are using more clean vocals and I hope the rest of the cd sounds as good the single.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
06.02.2009 - 03:24
tulkas
el parcero
I'll post what i said yesterday on the shoutbox announcing this...
it sounds like nightwish with harsh vocals it's still anyway, it kinda follows the before the bleeding sun line
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
06.02.2009 - 22:48
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
WoW, Amazing as always, nice artwork, and the song sounds really great, this album seems very promising. What a great news for this weekend
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
07.02.2009 - 23:36
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Am I the only one who thinks this song is rather average?
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
09.03.2009 - 14:49
MeloDeathViking

Written by K✞ulu on 07.02.2009 at 23:36

Am I the only one who thinks this song is rather average?

I don't think it's average, but I definitly don't think it's amazing. hopefully it's not the strongest track on the album.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott

Hits total: 2673 | This month: 4