Metal Storm logo
Obscura - Premiere Video Clip Via MySpace Exclusively

Obscura sees a worldwide premiere of their video for "The Anticosmic Overload" tonight at 21:00 CET, the first video from their already critically acclaimed debut album "Cosmogenesis", via MySpace exclusively.

"The Anticosmic Overload" was directed and filmed by Steffen Kummerer & Christoph Harrer for their final project in video design at the University of Deggendorf, Germany. The video was shot at the Metropolis Music Hall in Munich during November 2008. "Cosmogenesis" will see a March 2nd international release.

Additionally Obscura will undertake a massive "Cosmogenesis" USA tour in April 2009 as support of death-metal-masters Cannibal Corpse. With a follow up tour in Europe to be announced later this year. More info and tour dates can be found at this location.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Obscura
Posted: 06.02.2009 by JPT

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 23 users
07.02.2009 - 00:30
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Sounds a little like Bullet For My Valentine/COB + death metal , which is weird because I have just listened to a couple of songs off their first album, and they don't sound anything like that... Man, they have a fretless bass player; that's cool.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
07.02.2009 - 15:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by K✞ulu on 07.02.2009 at 00:30

Sounds a little like Bullet For My Valentine/COB + death metal , which is weird because I have just listened to a couple of songs off their first album, and they don't sound anything like that... Man, they have a fretless bass player; that's cool.

You can't compare the first album witht he upcoming one because now the band has THREE new members, only the vocalist/guitarist Steffen is still the same person.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.02.2009 - 16:22
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.02.2009 at 15:13

Written by K✞ulu on 07.02.2009 at 00:30

You can't compare the first album witht he upcoming one because now the band has THREE new members, only the vocalist/guitarist Steffen is still the same person.

Oh yeah, you told me about that... I totally forgot... well, I listened to the new album too, and it's pretty enjoyable... some Death and Cynic influences are heard, but of course they have their unique sound too.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy

Hits total: 2986 | This month: 4