Metal Storm logo
Dead Rising 2???

09.02.2009 - 04:56
Herzebeth

The first time I ever heard about Dead Rising was here...at Metal Storm.

Some dude was talking about it on the xbox 360 topic, posted a video and I was hooked by it. It's probably one of the most amazing games I've ever played on this console...or any other console for that matter.

So, just to go with the flow.

There's a new video that SUGGESTS there's going to be a new Dead Rising...in Vegas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d87f8pqEsU8

is this a hoaX? an amazing leak? a viral video? I don't know, but if this means we'll get a Dead Rising 2...then by God they did a great job.
----
09.02.2009 - 05:07
Fhuesc

No body knows if that video it's indeed DR2, but for sure the game it's coming, and this time it's going to be multiplataform.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
09.02.2009 - 16:19
Herzebeth

That would suck, Dead Rising was the second best exclusive title for the xbox 360...now they are giving it to everyone? damn!
----
09.02.2009 - 17:44
Kasper

Written by Herzebeth on 09.02.2009 at 16:19

That would suck, Dead Rising was the second best exclusive title for the xbox 360...now they are giving it to everyone? damn!

Wouldn't you want everyone to enjoy such an awesome game? Well never tried it really, so wouldn't really know, maybe that's because I don't have a Xbox.

I wouldn't mind chopping off heads with a hedgescissor/cutter - or whatever it's called. Also cutting a body in half with a huge twinbladed axe, would satisfy my inner demon.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
09.02.2009 - 18:54
ForeverDarkWoods

Damn-.... Must get this....:)

Damn this means I'm gonna be even poorer.....
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
10.02.2009 - 06:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Fhuesc on 09.02.2009 at 05:07

No body knows if that video it's indeed DR2, but for sure the game it's coming, and this time it's going to be multiplataform.

Multiplatform eh? Hell yes! I've been waiting for this to come out on PS3.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
10.02.2009 - 22:24
Fhuesc

It's official that video it's indeed DR2, and it will come for 360, PS3 and PC.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!