Metal Storm logo
Obituary - To Record Their First Ever DVD In Poland

The following message has been posted by frontman John Tardy at thhe legenadry Death Metal band's official website:

"Where do I start! First, thanks to our crew and all our fans that came out to support us this festival season. Without you guys all this would not be possible!!!".

"I did not have Internet for the last few shows, so I could not update the website until now. I think the last I updated was in Italy. Since then we had two shows in Germany and one in Austria!".

"I am at home and trying to get things 'back to normal.' Yesterday we got together with friends and celebrated the 4th of July with some grilling, cool ones, fireworks and World Cup football! What an end to that Germany / Italy game. Our crew were from Germany, so I felt bad for them, but congratulate Italy on a big win. I am looking forward to the game today, it should be a good one. It was also great to see the Space Shuttle Discovery go up! I don't know if there is any better display of fireworks then watching that thing launch! Awesome! We are a few hundred miles from the Space Center, but can still see the shuttle from my house. It is really something and I congratulate NASA on a beautiful launch".

"We are home until the end of August , then we head back to Europe to record our first DVD, in Poland! I think we could be the last band on the planet to do one, so we are really excited about this. While we are there we will also be playing the Up From The Ground Festival in Germany".

Links:http://www.obituary.cc/

Source: metal-temple.com
Band profile: Obituary
Posted: 08.07.2006 by lupas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 0 users
09.07.2006 - 15:45
lordz
IzZo
HELL FUCKING YAH:banger2:
15.07.2006 - 21:25