Metal Storm logo
No points for adding band pictures

‹‹ Back to Bugs
09.07.2006 - 00:37
Black_Handed
A village idiot
Noticed that there not points rewarded for adding band pictures. Should be 1 point according to contribution rewards table. (added about 25 band pictures already, so i had to notice )
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
09.07.2006 - 17:43
Mindheist
No Longer Human
Yeah i had noticed it since long time ago,but somehow it's logic seeing that many members want to improve their community points just by adding/changing the bands pics(i don't face you Black_Handed ) .I don't think it's a bug.But in otherwise,you're right to point it out...because there should be something that tells people there's no points for adding bands pics...it's just for the good looking of MS.
09.07.2006 - 17:52
Black_Handed
A village idiot
hehe anyway, i dont lust for points. even though i noticed this i kept adding them. so its not really a problem for me but anyway it should behave how it is supposed to behave right?
----

09.07.2006 - 19:50
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I don't lust much for points either, but it would be nice to be rewarded for adding pictures...there is some degree of time put into adding pictures...one of them includes trying to get it to the correct pixilation for MS standards...one point would likely be sufficient enough I figure...
10.07.2006 - 17:47
Ivan
Retired Admin
elite
Written by Black_Handed on 09.07.2006 at 17:52

hehe anyway, i dont lust for points. even though i noticed this i kept adding them. so its not really a problem for me but anyway it should behave how it is supposed to behave right?

It's fixed now. Thanks for noticing
10.07.2006 - 18:02
Black_Handed
A village idiot
no problem )
----

01.02.2007 - 21:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
thank god theres a thread for this now, a little while back i added the newest Belphegor pic, (the current one) and I never got credited.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
14.02.2007 - 14:29
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I added a few band pics some time back but got no point for it, but I'll try now and see if it works.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
25.02.2007 - 06:37
dasyatidae
The same for musician pictures right?
i added some musician pics, but i think that mods don't check them yet
----
Sorry for my bad english.
25.02.2007 - 14:56
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
As long as you haven't received a notification it is not checked yet. When you have received one, and no points, then there is something wrong and you are asked to report that here.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama