Metal Storm logo
Illnath - New Keyboardist Announced

Danish metallers Illnath have issued the following update:

"Next Friday, February 13th at Pavillionen Grenå (Denmark) we will say goodbye to Artur "Tyr" Meinild [keyboards] and give a big welcome to Larz Munch on the keyboards. Larz has been taking care of the keys in the Danish 'Faith No More Jam' for several years, and now we have the honour to wish him welcome in the Illnath camp.

Don't miss the show... both Tyr and Larz will be found on stage and it's gonna be a very special night for all of us!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Illnath
Posted: 11.02.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 36 users
11.02.2009 - 18:11
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Well I'm glad to see Illnath is still actively playing shows... I thought they had an album out last year - but there is no confirmation or listening of it on their official sites. Any one else know?
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
11.02.2009 - 18:21
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Jason W. on 11.02.2009 at 18:11

Well I'm glad to see Illnath is still actively playing shows... I thought they had an album out last year - but there is no confirmation or listening of it on their official sites. Any one else know?

A tiny bit of news: The new album, Three Nights In The Sewers Of Sodom, is recorded and mixed, so we're almost ready for a release. We're currently waiting for everything to fall into place with the recording company, so we expect a release in Q1 2008. A preview of the album artwork will be available shortly...

Taken from their official website, but these are very old news.
11.02.2009 - 18:25
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Unconsecrated on 11.02.2009 at 18:21

A tiny bit of news: The new album, Three Nights In The Sewers Of Sodom, is recorded and mixed, so we're almost ready for a release. We're currently waiting for everything to fall into place with the recording company, so we expect a release in Q1 2008. A preview of the album artwork will be available shortly...

Taken from their official website, but these are very old news.

Yes, I saw that too... Delays in albums are perfectly okay - this band seems to have had its share of issues with releases, but some updates would be appreciated Particularly since we know they are still active of course!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
11.02.2009 - 18:31
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
They announced that they had the album finished more than one year ago, so it's indeed quite strange that they didn't keep the people informed.
12.02.2009 - 04:53
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
That sounds like a crazy show. both keyboardists on stage? too bad i dont live in denmark.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.02.2009 - 05:03
Symmachus

I've only heard one of this band's songs; I want to hear more.
28.02.2009 - 00:14
TopGun

Written by Symmachus on 12.02.2009 at 05:03

u should youtube that and find out if u really like them
28.02.2009 - 01:05
Symmachus

Written by TopGun on 28.02.2009 at 00:14

Written by Symmachus on 12.02.2009 at 05:03

u should youtube that and find out if u really like them

I think I will do that.

Hits total: 2329 | This month: 5