Metal Storm logo
Napalm Death - Headlining N. American Tour

Napalm Death will make their much-anticipated return to North America on April 10th headlining the Decibel Magazine and Lambgoat.com sponsored trek with Kataklysm, Toxic Holocaust, Abigail Williams, and Trap Them in the support slots.

Barney Greenway (vocals) comments: "The lineup for our North American headlining tour in April is stellar and personally I'm especially pumped to see Trap Them on the bill, as they have restored my faith in extreme music generally. Us? We'll be pushing the 'go' button again and hopefully blazing away like it's 1986 all over again - fast, faster, faster still."

Here are the dates:

4/10 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
4/11 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
4/12 Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
4/13 Cincinnati, OH @ The Madhatter
4/14 Rochester, NY @ TBA
4/15 Sudbury, ON @ Serbian Center
4/17 Worcester, MA @ New England Metal Fest
4/18 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
4/19 Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
4/20 Virginia Beach, VA @ TBA
4/21 Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
4/22 Nashville, TN @ TBA
4/23 Spartanburg, SC @ Ground Zero
4/24 Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11
4/26 Austin, TX @ Emo's
4/27 Houston, TX @ Meridian
4/28 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
4/29 Dallas, TX @ Ridglea Theater
4/30 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater
5/01 Tucson, AZ @ TBA
5/02 San Diego, CA @ Soma
5/03 Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
5/04 San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom
5/05 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
5/06 Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
5/08 Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
5/09 Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater
5/10 Des Moines, IA @ TBA
5/11 Milwaukee, WI @ TBA
5/12 St. Louis, MO @ Fubar
5/13 Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
5/14 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
5/15 Toronto, ON @ Opera House
5/16 Ottawa, ON @ Babylon
5/17 Montreal, QC @ Foufounes
5/18 Quebec City, QC @ Imperial

Source: lambgoat.com
Band profile: Napalm Death
Event: Napalm Death: N. American Tour
Posted: 13.02.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 83 users
13.02.2009 - 21:50
Galar
Wicked Mung
New England Metal and Hardcore festival!!! I certainly won't be there.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
13.02.2009 - 22:16
"Milwakee, WI - TBA" : where else but the Rave
13.02.2009 - 22:18
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Br00000tal with hella zeroes.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
13.02.2009 - 23:51
Symmachus
Awesome, they're playing at Denver's Marquis Theater. I have some great memories about the concert I went to there. I won't be attending there this time, since I live in Fort Wayne and I have school still. Also, the closest venue to me that Napalm Death is playing is probably either Chicago, Cleveland, or Cincinatti. I already have thoughts about going to Cleveland to see Enslaved and Opeth on May 23, so I probably will have to catch this band in concert another time. They seem like they have good live performances, though.
14.02.2009 - 05:27
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
How typical, the good tours skip us and we get stuck with Korpiklaani and Stratovarius. Fuck Calgary.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
17.02.2009 - 06:25
Hellme666
Written by Doc G. on 14.02.2009 at 05:27

How typical, the good tours skip us and we get stuck with Korpiklaani and Stratovarius. Fuck Calgary.

What do you mean you "get stuck with".... Korpiklaani and Stratovarius are awesome bands, I will see them both live, in Montreal though, and I wouldn't be missing them for a thing.
----
Metal's Life, It Makes Me Live, And It's Gonna Make You Die If You Don't Like It!
17.02.2009 - 07:47
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Hellme666 on 17.02.2009 at 06:25

Written by Doc G. on 14.02.2009 at 05:27

What do you mean you "get stuck with".... Korpiklaani and Stratovarius are awesome bands, I will see them both live, in Montreal though, and I wouldn't be missing them for a thing.

Well, already seen Korpiklaani and they were extremely sloppy, and I don't really like power metal. But I actually found out recently this tour is probably stopping in Calgary after all.
----
- George Carlin
20.02.2009 - 02:39
Hellme666
Korpiklaani are fricking awesome, I'm seeing them at the Pagan Fest in Montreal, and Stratovarius too, but man, how can you not love at least Korpiklaani :O
----
Metal's Life, It Makes Me Live, And It's Gonna Make You Die If You Don't Like It!
09.03.2009 - 07:53
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Hellme666 on 20.02.2009 at 02:39

Korpiklaani are fricking awesome, I'm seeing them at the Pagan Fest in Montreal, and Stratovarius too, but man, how can you not love at least Korpiklaani :O

They represent pinnacle of over-hype and mediocrity. When people discuss how folk metal is become steadily over saturated with bland bands that sound alike, Korpiklaani is the first thing that comes to mind. All their songs are based off of the EXACT same structure with the same 3 notes they always play rearranged, they come in a variety of 2 different tempos. These observations are not from ignorance either, I own 2 albums unfortunately...
----
- George Carlin
10.03.2009 - 01:38
Hellme666
Think how you like, but still a shitload of people, including me and about 25 people I know, still like, and will always like Korpiklaani. Music ain't always ONLY about the notes and the riffs, it's about the spirit. And damn, everybody that loves folk metal know that folk brings happiness, joy, and the need to drink yourself to death while headbanging! lollll Anyways, do as you like, I for myself, will be at the PAgan Fest, headbanging to Korpiklaani and drinking while having the best time of my life.
----

Hits total: 2890 | This month: 4