Metal Storm logo
Lamb Of God - Entire New Album Streaming

Lamb Of God's next album "Wrath" has been posted entirely on the band's official Myspace. The band posted the following update:

"We're streaming the whole album in our media player on our Myspace page right now! Check it out and make sure you pick up a your own copy on 2.24 so you can use the code inside to see if you "Escape the Plague" and win one of 100 exclusive prizes including a BBQ with Randy at your house, a trip to the UK to see LOG, Signature series equipment, lessons with the guys, and much much more."

Lamb Of God will release their fifth studio album "Wrath", on February 24th, 2009. The record will be released in North America by Epic and will be the first release with their new label Roadrunner, outside of North America. "Wrath" is produced by Josh Wilbur and was recorded in studios in New York, Virginia, and New Hampshire.

Roadrunner/Warner Music will release "Wrath", in Japan on February 18 with three bonus tracks:

* We Die Alone
* Shoulder Of Your God
* Condemn The Hive

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Lamb Of God
Posted: 18.02.2009 by pazuzuovbabel

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 115 users
18.02.2009 - 12:17
Asitis
Ha. I wonder if I'll win the BBQ. I'd like to see them come over to Holland :')
I know they wouldn't and that there probably is somekind of USA-restriction, but hey - the idea would be nice Chillin and smoking some Dutch grass with these guys
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
18.02.2009 - 20:05
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Sounds decent... Randy's vocals are improved and were those acoustic guitars? I must be going crazy...
18.02.2009 - 22:28
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Sounds awful...

Here's a good advice for y'all: stay the fuck away from this album/band (seriously).
----
Your favorite band sucks.
19.02.2009 - 00:39
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
I'm not to impressed either...
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
19.02.2009 - 04:47
Symmachus
The myspace home page describes them as "the kings of underground metal". False. A underground metal band never win grammies. Underground bands aren't really popular among the masses, either. PEople may have different definitions of underground music, but that's part of mine.
19.02.2009 - 07:22
Italics
LOG makes me want to puke
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
19.02.2009 - 07:52
Sellathurai
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xieWd_6wKW4
----
On The Wings of Euphoria...
19.02.2009 - 14:25
Inlé
Written by Symmachus on 19.02.2009 at 04:47

The myspace home page describes them as "the kings of underground metal". False. A underground metal band never win grammies. Underground bands aren't really popular among the masses, either. PEople may have different definitions of underground music, but that's part of mine.

Haha, so that means they must think they are an "underground thrash" band. Hahaha. Poserdom is amusing in small doses but these guys and Trivium just take the piss.
19.02.2009 - 14:40
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Inlé on 19.02.2009 at 14:25

Haha, so that means they must think they are an "underground thrash" band. Hahaha. Poserdom is amusing in small doses but these guys and Trivium just take the piss.

The singer sold his grammy nomination trophy for charity.. I don't think Lamb Of God are trying to be anything else (or "posing") like Trivium & others..
I think Lamb Of God do have some credibility..
19.02.2009 - 15:47
brapp32
Well said baz.
20.02.2009 - 02:59
-Morbid-
Sounds alright, but I won't be rushing out to buy it.
20.02.2009 - 05:05
Eternal Pain
Account deleted
Disappointing album..........
25.02.2009 - 07:49
amerislave
Account deleted
Written by Thryce on 18.02.2009 at 22:28

Sounds awful...

Here's a good advice for y'all: stay the fuck away from this album/band (seriously).

"sounds awful"? ......the production, the guitar work, the vocals?

"stay the **** away from this album/band (seriously)" ....why? do they have a flu strain that hasn't been identified?

personally i find them refreshing. they don't use gimmicks (corpse paint / costumes), the lyrics aren't so evil that they become silly, they aren't annoyingly political, but they do lash out at relevant issues. they haven't sold out and brought in a female singer or soaring clean choruses.

they have gotten huge and i say more power to them. they haven't written a ballad to sell units. they aren't making it big off of video games. so if they suck now they sucked the same as when they started, but they found an audience and their music is definitely metal. it's all an opinion and nobody has one that is more relevant than another.

as baz said....they sold off their grammy for charity. they do have credibility. i wish more metal bands would make it into the mainstream without compromising. the sex pistols said they were going to take over the world. kurt cobain cried when the kids that he didn't think were cool noticed his band. i'll take the pistols way of thinking.

the metal scholars (can i be one) very often like to smash the success of any new artist and curl up in their basement listening to some true underground metal that only they understand. in my opinion the mainstream has gotten lamb of god correctly.

so most of that blab was my opinion back at the detractors of lamb of god and not necessarily your post.....it was only food for thought. i just think that as "staff" that your post should be a little more educational.

it's not like i responded to you saying "no! you suck!" (why would i even waste my time)
25.02.2009 - 07:51
amerislave
Account deleted
Written by Baz Anderson on 19.02.2009 at 14:40

Written by Inlé on 19.02.2009 at 14:25

The singer sold his grammy nomination trophy for charity.. I don't think Lamb Of God are trying to be anything else (or "posing") like Trivium & others..
I think Lamb Of God do have some credibility..

since i used your good name.....i thought i would let you know.

Written by Thryce on 18.02.2009 at 22:28

Sounds awful...

"sounds awful"? ......the production, the guitar work, the vocals?

"stay the **** away from this album/band (seriously)" ....why? do they have a flu strain that hasn't been identified?

personally i find them refreshing. they don't use gimmicks (corpse paint / costumes), the lyrics aren't so evil that they become silly, they aren't annoyingly political, but they do lash out at relevant issues. they haven't sold out and brought in a female singer or soaring clean choruses.

they have gotten huge and i say more power to them. they haven't written a ballad to sell units. they aren't making it big off of video games. so if they suck now they sucked the same as when they started, but they found an audience and their music is definitely metal. it's all an opinion and nobody has one that is more relevant than another.

as baz said....they sold off their grammy for charity. they do have credibility. i wish more metal bands would make it into the mainstream without compromising. the sex pistols said they were going to take over the world. kurt cobain cried when the kids that he didn't think were cool noticed his band. i'll take the pistols way of thinking.

the metal scholars (can i be one) very often like to smash the success of any new artist and curl up in their basement listening to some true underground metal that only they understand. in my opinion the mainstream has gotten lamb of god correctly.

so most of that blab was my opinion back at the detractors of lamb of god and not necessarily your post.....it was only food for thought. i just think that as "staff" that your post should be a little more educational.

it's not like i responded to you saying "no! you suck!" (why would i even waste my time)
26.02.2009 - 13:47
Baz Anderson
Staff
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion about the band, I've just always had a soft spot for them - and really don't see them as being anywhere near the same class of bands that are doing it all perhaps for the money or are "posing" as people say.. bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, etc..
I don't see Lamb Of God as a metalcore band like these in the slightest.
27.02.2009 - 07:05
~laveynism
I bought the new album at only 0.90$ haha
08.03.2009 - 23:40
Zephoid
Im not a huge Lamb Of God fan, so I'm not really into this album. BUT, i think this was a great marketing technique and i bet we will see more of this kind of thing in the future.
----
~

Hits total: 3275 | This month: 7