Metal Storm logo
Roy Orbison

10.07.2006 - 05:33
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Anyone a fan of this band? I personally really enjoy his music. I first got a taste of his music when I watched the film 'Gummo' and I fell in love with his song 'Crying' which is one of many sad love (or lack there of) songs of his. I enjoy his vocals a lot and have a casette that I listen to of him.
----
The force will be with you, always.
10.07.2006 - 20:39
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
There are only a couple of Roy Orbison songs I've heard...of course the standards: Pretty Women, Crying, You're Gonna Cry...there was also of course You Got It in the late 80s which got a lot of radio play...it's really too tragic that he passed...he was a national musical treasure and he will be missed greatly...his appearence in SCTV was pretty awesome...I dunno who has watched SCTV...it was Canadian...his appearence was based on this show from the 60s where teenagers danced to live performances by hot bands at the time as well as recorded music...it was basically a spoof of live dance hall shows at the time that aired on weekends...anyway, long story short, Orison came back for a reunion of the show and played Pretty Women...probably the only song that many people will remember from him...
30.07.2006 - 22:11
Vrana

Well, I'm not a fan, but I enjoy some of their songs. The best for me is You got it. I go crazy when I hear it
07.08.2006 - 14:55
Lioncourt

Well I have been listening to it more or less since I was a kid. My father bought it in the 80's (I think). He was told it was like Elvis. When he heard it, he did not like it, but I did, so that is how it began.
----

Think twice before you buy furr! http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
15.11.2009 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
O Pretty Women Walking Donw A Streat, I like this singer he's good, his albums is good, my mother BF use to have one and some best of so I have listen him, and before known albums I know one song, but when I herad albums, same time when listen REM, I start like his works, also I have watched many concerts in TV , so pretty talanted and uniqe thet time song writer n mussican
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing