Victory
Warrior
Hell's Unleashed
Sworn Allegiance

Total votes: 13
25.02.2009 - 23:42
Dominus
The Shooter
Unleashed is one of my favorite Thrash bands, reason why parecio interesting to know to me what of all albunes of study published until the moment seems to them that he is the best one.
My favorite is Midvinterblot.

Greetings from Argentina!

(My english sucks!)
27.02.2009 - 01:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like 3 albums from band ''Where No Life Dwells'', ''Across the Open Sea'' and ''Midvinterblot'' I cant choose because I think Wehere and Across are lil better because they are realised in early 90's and its old school sound, even this band ewery album are old school, so lil bit i like more Across the open ses and I vote for it

BTW my english sucks to
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2009 - 02:26
Dominus
The Shooter
Written by Bad English on 27.02.2009 at 01:03

BTW my english sucks to

''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

I prefer also it!
27.02.2009 - 16:08
ForeverDarkWoods
Unleashed is all good. I'm gonna go with Where No Life Dwells though because of the murky, dark atmosphere it has and the old school feeling. Shadows In The Deep is just after.

Gonna see them live in March and I'm hoping it'll be awesome. It's probably gonna be a lot of Hammer Batallion but that's a good one so I don't thinks that's bad. Hopefully there's gonna be some Shadows In The Deep and Where No Life Dwells too though.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
27.02.2009 - 16:40
Haven't heard enough albums from this band to vote, but Where No Life Dwells is good and has to be one of their best.
13.05.2019 - 06:37
Sevior
Apart from the first few albums which I've heard a great many times and these early albums most bands get voted for ,Unleashed have I think better ones in Hammer Batalion and Dawn of The Nine,but I like them all and it's a difficult decision, these are my later favorites. Although have not heard The Hunt For the White Christ yet but soon will.