Metal Storm logo
Anaal Nathrakh - Sign With Candlelight Records

UK metallers Anaal Nathrakh have issued the following update:

"The work on the new album is nearing completion, and we can now announce the record label via which it will emerge later this year: Candlelight Records."

The popular extreme metal duo are currently in the studio working on its new album, "In The Constellation Of The Black Widow", for a summer release. Vocalist Dave Hunt says: "Candlelight have shown a strong belief in Anaal Nathrakh and looking at some of the acts on their roster both past and present it seems they are capable of backing up their good intentions. With their help, we hope we can finally get the planet cracked in half."

Commenting on the new album, Dave states: "Constellation will be faster, more insidious, more ominous, more musically dextrous and wilder than ever before. The album will feature a curve ball guest appearance from Zeitgeist Memento of Mexican extremists Republica."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Anaal Nathrakh
Posted: 26.02.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 75 users
26.02.2009 - 00:11
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I can't wait to hear the new album.
26.02.2009 - 00:16
yourmomiskvlt
Yes! These guys seem to get better and better with each album. i cant fucking wait.
26.02.2009 - 00:59
Promonex
Cathemeral
Elite
IMO they lost it after "When Fire Rains Down ...", but I'm still eagerly looking forward to this.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
26.02.2009 - 05:10
Symmachus
Quote:

The popular extreme metal duo...

How popular are they really? I've never heard this band described as such before.
03.03.2009 - 00:50
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
This is my highlight of this years music, every album they have done is awesome, I reckon this might top them all
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
03.03.2009 - 01:25
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Symmachus on 26.02.2009 at 05:10

Quote:

How popular are they really? I've never heard this band described as such before.

I guess they meant popular in the underground.
03.03.2009 - 04:24
Symmachus
Written by Guest on 03.03.2009 at 01:25

Written by Symmachus on 26.02.2009 at 05:10

Quote:

I guess they meant popular in the underground.

That makes perfect sense to me. I still think that the word "popular" doesn't fit them best, though. Thanks.

Hits total: 3646 | This month: 7