Metal Storm logo
If I could drink a beer with one musician, it would be...

Original post

Posted by Galar, 26.02.2009 - 21:05
If I had the pleasure of sitting down with one living metal musician, it would be the amazing Jeff Walker. Mr.Walker seems like one of the coolest people alive, and since of course of the all-mightly Valfar no longer alive, it would be Jeff. My 2nd all time favorite musician is Jeff Walka, and it would be an experience to sit down and have beer with him.

If you could sit down with one metal musician and have a beer, who would it be?
25.11.2016 - 20:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Before I open I knew Mike Hotel will talk about Pm, I think he never pays when goes to Boreog club

I know Pim, Mikke Stanne and Kosta P likes craft beer, other mussicans I dunno, but most drinks piss beer
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.11.2016 - 09:24
Amy
I'd really want to meet and have a beer with Daniel Gildenlow but I'm afraid if that happens he'll do or say something that makes me not like his music anymore. Otherwise a pretty safe option would be either Hannes Großman or Dio.
----
\m/
30.11.2016 - 09:50
Paz
elite
Written by Guest on 15.07.2010 at 21:54

Would be with Vindsval, Wrest and Alexander von Meilenwald.

I wouldn't talk to them, just listen to them talk to each other.

Lol, same here!
30.11.2016 - 11:15
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Paz on 30.11.2016 at 09:50

Lol, same here!

Not even sure what I would say to someone like Vindsval anyway without sounding like a pleb!
30.11.2016 - 18:25
Zap
Abbath.
20.12.2016 - 19:11
Sang Dalang Abu
Garm.
01.11.2017 - 22:08
BetulaObscura
Fenriz... and Garm.
----
"Inspired by the future of the past"
25.12.2017 - 03:35
Dazkie
Living musician - David Vincent
25.12.2017 - 16:04
Become Death
Fenriz or Snorre Ruch. Fenriz because of his vast knowledge of metal and because he seems like a fun, nice guy to hang out with. Snorre Ruch because I consider him one of the two best living guitarists (along with David Gilmour) and because of his unique perspective on the Grishnackh/Euronymous situation.
----
Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Once you start down the path to the darkside, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
12.01.2018 - 22:50
Ludo647
Tony Demolition Man from venom inc, he seems like a fun bloke from talking to the audience and interviews etc