Metal Storm logo
Elis - Frontwoman Dead Of Cerebral Hemorrhage

Sadly, we have to announce today this terrible news from Elis, Gothic act from Liechtenstein...

"Deeply confused and sad, we have to inform you, that Sabine isn't among us anymore!

While the bands rehearsal on Friday the 7.7.06, Sabine suffered a cerebral haemorrhage on which she died a day later at the hospital!

On regard to the family and friends, we have decided to take the homepage from the net.

We need time now, to decide if and how we approach further and we will not answer any mails at the moment.

Sing with the angels Sabine! We will never forget you!

Chris, Max, Pete, Tom"

The Metal Storm team would like to send its sincere condolences to Elis but also to the friends and family of Sabine.

Source: elis.li
Band profile: Elis
Posted: 10.07.2006 by Jeff

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 21   Visited by: 32 users
10.07.2006 - 21:21
annodomini

its the most sadest news in metal i have ever heard. i wasnt a big fan of elis but her voice was special and she was very talented... rest in piece Sabine
----
the riddle wants to be...
10.07.2006 - 21:24
Jason W.
Razorbliss
so unexpected.....
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
10.07.2006 - 21:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know I shout it in shoutbox but still

''If I coud change my life to Sabine's life I do it, she done better jobe how I, she deserve live more hiw I, her life was better how my stupid bourning life''
And those words what I saw was for teal, because I realy feel it

I never had hear albums, but I had video ''Letze Tag'' and samples was great, and that band was one of firts who take me into gothic metal, I mean bands whit femaile singer.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.07.2006 - 22:22
Revenant
Account deleted
Sad, she was great
10.07.2006 - 22:58
Amrott

sad really sad,, i was actually shocked,, i only got to know them when they toured with leaves eyes on their last tour and she seemd like a really nice person and had her presence on stage
10.07.2006 - 23:15
Iron Man (Ger)

This is soooo sad. My regards to all...
10.07.2006 - 23:52
lordz
IzZo
condolences to all of her fans
11.07.2006 - 02:07
Susan
Smeghead
This is so amazingly tragic Sudden death is very scary

Sabine had such a versatile and voice. I'm sad we can't hear more of it!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
11.07.2006 - 02:29
Highlander
Account deleted
Fuck. I only met her a few months ago! RIP and hope her family takes care!
11.07.2006 - 02:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Susan on 11.07.2006 at 02:07

This is so amazingly tragic Sudden death is very scary

Sabine had such a versatile and voice. I'm sad we can't hear more of it!

No way sudden death are best, etlist for me, I ont want be old, you know what useualy old people locks, so better I want die from bullet, or heartattcac when playing footbal(soccer) so us I sad if I can give her my live I do it, because well better someone who has reason to live live it, how I just existing. Yeah I want die young!
----

apos;'
[image]
11.07.2006 - 18:46
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
One of the sadest metal news I've heard, what a pity! she was so great... well Sabine, Rest in peace...
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
11.07.2006 - 19:30
dancingdecember

its very sad news.when i saw "der letze tag" clip i was very impressed by her..her singing and dancing was really something different and i thought "wow what a beautifull voice and woman"..i respected them.rest in peace Sabine
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
11.07.2006 - 22:29
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Damn!
12.07.2006 - 00:24
Daru Jericho

So sad Elis were pretty unwell-known but a good band nonetheless. R.I.P. Sabine.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

12.07.2006 - 00:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2006 at 00:24

So sad Elis were pretty unwell-known but a good band nonetheless. R.I.P. Sabine.

Unwell known means not so popular band
No way I know this band I like it and well maybe for those who think metal are Linkin park and Sonata Arctia,probobly, thay was best Luksemburg band and she probobly best locjing women from Lucksembur what I had seen.
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2006 - 02:39
Daru Jericho

Written by Bad English on 12.07.2006 at 00:59

No way I know this band I like it and well maybe for those who think metal are Linkin park and Sonata Arctia,probobly, thay was best Luksemburg band and she probobly best locjing women from Lucksembur what I had seen.

Yeah, not popular like Nightwish, Within Temptation etc.

Btw, don't you mean Luxenburg?
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

12.07.2006 - 13:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Daru Jericho on 12.07.2006 at 02:39

Written by Bad English on 12.07.2006 at 00:59

Yeah, not popular like Nightwish, Within Temptation etc.

Btw, don't you mean Luxenburg?

Yeah people know only those pop bands, who play in sometimes MTV and but some other maybe better bands dont know, and probobly for some of them are hard listen bands who dont think in english, and BTW I dont like Within Tamtation(Singer locks cute) and Lacuna Soil(Cristina lets say she is nice, but soemthing are not how it shood be in her lock)

Yes I mean Luxeburg, this country.
----

apos;'
[image]
13.07.2006 - 01:10
gothic
Account deleted
theyr not from luxembourg, theyr from liechtenstein

rest in peace sabine
14.07.2006 - 02:05
Soliloquy

thats sad man. i only heard a few songs by em and thought they were decent. no where near my top 20 list, but still, they were pretty good

and what the hell is this man? everyone seems to be dying these days. like im my family/friend circle, over the last few months, so many deaths have been reported. its no fun!!!
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
14.07.2006 - 02:21
Etaín

I never got into this band, cuz i didnt like her voice at all to be honest. But damn, this sucks. She's so young, and eventho i dont like em, this band really seemed to be growing slowly. Really scary how sudden these things can happen.
16.07.2006 - 20:51
Bas
Retired Staff
very sad news
i didnt listen to them much, but i thought of them as a great band nonetheless and she was a great singer, really sad ://
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 2817 | This month: 24