Metal Storm logo
Decapitated - Looking For A New Line Up

Decapitated guitar player Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka has issued the following update:

"I was thinking about that for a long time and it's really hard decision for me, but I have decided to continue this band and keep Decapitated alive. I know it will be not the same anymore but I want to try and I'm sure late drummer Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and vocalist Adrian "Covan" Kowanek will support me and will be happy about that.

So I want to say that if anybody from drummers and vocalists feel that they can continue what Witek and Covan did and put all power, energy and live time for this band, contact me. Everyone who is interested, please prepare this tracks: "Day 69", "Post Organic", "Invisible Control", "Long Desired Dementia", and send it as audio/video format."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Decapitated
Posted: 09.03.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 124 users
09.03.2009 - 18:29
sq_xeper

But Vogg its currently on Vader, right?? I hope he can find the right people and start all over again with Decapitated
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
09.03.2009 - 18:52
grey_gecko

I was afraid viteks death would lead to this
09.03.2009 - 21:45
Infurnace

Well, this is definitely great news, but as Vogg said, it will never be the same again. I'm glad to hear it though.
09.03.2009 - 22:39
matos

I'm sure late drummer Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and vocalist Adrian "Covan" Kowanek will support me and will be happy about that.
emmm... since Vitek is dead... how will he support and be happy for this decision ?
Is this bad english? i'm i getting it wrong ? or what ?
----
09.03.2009 - 23:39
Samuel
Hamster wheel
Its all bad english.
Im sure he meant Vitek would have wanted that.
10.03.2009 - 00:24
Plaguebearer

Fuck, i wish i was out of university for this......
10.03.2009 - 00:50
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
It was just a matter of time to arrive at this point, I knew it.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
10.03.2009 - 02:06
kaylamacgavin

I knew this would come but hoped it wouldn't. They should just cut their losses so that we can remember Decapitated as the great death metal band it was. . .
10.03.2009 - 05:46
Symmachus

Waclaw Kieltyka is putting out an effort to keep Decapitated going. This is some great news. But I don't expect it to be the same as pre-crash Decapitated, as Waclaw stated. Anyways, I hope he gets a band together soon.

In related issues, I wonder how Adrian Kowanek is doing. Is he still in the hospital?
10.03.2009 - 06:02
-Morbid-

Written by sq_xeper on 09.03.2009 at 18:29

But Vogg its currently on Vader, right?? I hope he can find the right people and start all over again with Decapitated

Vogg is also in Sceptic, last I saw anyways.
10.03.2009 - 08:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Another chapter in the Decapitated saga...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
10.03.2009 - 19:06
sq_xeper

Written by -Morbid- on 10.03.2009 at 06:02

Written by sq_xeper on 09.03.2009 at 18:29

Vogg is also in Sceptic, last I saw anyways.

Yes, but right now he's recording the new Vader album....that means that in the near future Vogg will have to take care of Decapitated and leave Peter without a guitarrist again....too bad for Peter, he hasnt been able to conform a solid line up with his band
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
14.03.2009 - 00:16
METAL!

I'm gonna try out for vocalist.
06.05.2009 - 19:20
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Great news... even if they can't reach the previous standards it will be great to hear some good DM from these guy(s)!!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
25.07.2009 - 02:53
wormdrink414

I'm really glad to hear all of this. 'Twill be a renaissance of sorts methinks.
25.07.2009 - 02:58
wormdrink414

It would be really cool if Vogg and Sauron reunited. Does anyone know why Sauron left in the first place?

Hits total: 2784 | This month: 6