Metal Storm logo
Evile - Working On New Album

UK thrashers Evile, who recently announced their first full headlining UK tour, are currently hard at work on the follow-up to their critically acclaimed 2007 debut album, "Enter The Grave".

Lead guitarist Ol Drake comments: "We're very glad to announce we'll be working with the brilliant Russ Russell on the next release at Parlour Studios, UK. Russ has produced excellent work with bands such as Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir, The Exploited and many more. We've known Russ for a few years now. We first met him in London at one of our shows where he expressed how much he'd like to work with us sometime, and that time has come. I believe Russ can bring us a very interesting sound and approach to the new material which we're writing. Expect a very crushing and interesting album! The cover art will also be very crushing and interesting! Definitely one for vinyl!

We've been working non-stop on the new Evile material since before the Megadeth tour last February. We're even into the demo process of the new album. Just last weekend we recorded the first 3 demo tracks we completed first. Looking back on what we've been writing, it's surprising how diverse and different the material has got since starting on the first "album 2" song. Don't worry, it's thrash, we're just trying to use our brains more than our 'ripped jeans'."

Evile's as-yet untitled second album is due to be released in late 2009 through Earache Records.

Source: earachenews.blogspot.com
Band profile: Evile
Posted: 09.03.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 30 users
09.03.2009 - 18:31
Sanzo
Awesome news. I hope they tour in the US. Enter the Grave m/!
09.03.2009 - 19:25
Marfere
Great! I can't wait for it!

Hits total: 2426 | This month: 5