Metal Storm logo
Turkish metalstormers

Original post

Posted by darksun, 12.07.2006 - 00:09
As the old one is over,i open the new one .
let's go
05.01.2010 - 08:06
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
27.01.2010 - 21:11
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
the Tom who is religious, piss myself laughing

25.06.2010 - 22:44
nochniysun
Im here but none is around :: though nice joke
05.07.2010 - 00:39
darksun
So i'm back :=)
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
05.07.2010 - 00:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by darksun on 05.07.2010 at 00:39

So i'm back :=)

where were you? Lonmg time no talk n see, wellcome beck mate
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.07.2010 - 00:58
darksun
I don't know i just realized that once i had a great site that i had to ignore it. Let's just forget the reasons and drink our beers
----
05.07.2010 - 10:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by darksun on 05.07.2010 at 00:58

I don't know i just realized that once i had a great site that i had to ignore it. Let's just forget the reasons and drink our beers

Yes man
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2010 - 23:58
darksun
Nothing changed me and Bad english again. You're my man, bro...
----
02.08.2010 - 01:44
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Well how is everyone after Sonisphere and Unirock? (I think it takes years for an answer lol)
----
Kiss my ass if you dont like me, I dont care.
04.08.2010 - 11:49
Hamird
Lieutenant
Anyone here has seen Receb Ivedik?! That's seriously hilarious... I watched the first and second one, and I'm going to watch the third one tonight... That's very funny.
04.08.2010 - 12:07
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Written by Hamird on 04.08.2010 at 11:49

Anyone here has seen Receb Ivedik?! That's seriously hilarious... I watched the first and second one, and I'm going to watch the third one tonight... That's very funny.

OMG, lol, Ive seen just some parts you know. lol hairy bastard , but I didnt know that you know Turkish.
----
04.08.2010 - 12:21
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Elyar S. on 04.08.2010 at 12:07

Written by Hamird on 04.08.2010 at 11:49

OMG, lol, Ive seen just some parts you know. lol hairy bastard , but I didnt know that you know Turkish.

Well I don't know Turkish but the films have subtitles. Actually a very good subtitle, because it's translated all the swearing parts. He swear a lot... But anyway of course it'd be much better if I knew the language, because then it would be much funnier.
But watch them, they're funny.. There some totally funny parts in these films. And I see they've sold a lot in Turkey and Germany. It must be a well-known film there..
14.08.2010 - 03:29
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Therion will come to Turkey again and the date is 11th of December.
----
01.09.2010 - 16:35
Wishmaster
Account deleted
I am 1/4 Turkish. Does that count?
01.09.2010 - 21:36
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Written by Guest on 01.09.2010 at 16:35

what count?! and what you mean by 1/4? you mean one of your grand fathers or grand mothers is Turk?
----
02.09.2010 - 04:39
Wishmaster
Account deleted
Written by Elyar S. on 01.09.2010 at 21:36

Written by Guest on 01.09.2010 at 16:35

what count?! and what you mean by 1/4? you mean one of your grand fathers or grand mothers is Turk?

My grandmother is.
21.09.2010 - 01:13
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Im in a fucking bad part of Turkey (better call it Kurdistan) as you all know about it, you cant find a day which they dont announce that a child is lost over here and at least every month someone kills somebody well! This is how Kurds want to make an independent country? !!! why should this country force me to live in here? after a year of pressure now I really cant take it anymore because they are threatening me to death. After a year of hearing bad words from ppl in streets (because of my hairs and rock style clothes which are just normal T-Shirts) and pretend to not hear them now they want to kill me because one of my friends who is not here anymore had a fight with one of them. Police says that they cant do anything for me because law wont let them to change my city! well! I escaped and came here because of my life now they say law says that you can move just if you have first degree families in another city or if you have a health problem which Dr.s over here cant cure you because of lack of facilities. ok! I went to a psychiatrist (there is no fucking psychoanalyst here!) and said plz help I have this problem and Ive got Paranoia because of and I cant live here normally and she said that she doesnt like to say that he cant cure me LOL. Congratulations is just what can I say to such an European country which wants to go to EU. Wonder if I was not Turk! then what would this ppl do to me? you tell me how many of you came here just for once! I bet that you wont come more than Erzurum, do I have to escape from here too? lol

said these words because no one heard my voice here lol so if I get killed announce it to the world lol.
----
28.12.2010 - 06:18
Hey guys, I have a question...

What's the best place/town in Turkey for catching brutal death metal shows? May be heading to the country one of these months, and would love to know where I can check that stuff out when I'm there.
28.12.2010 - 11:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by worm_is_gloaming on 28.12.2010 at 06:18

Hey guys, I have a question...

What's the best place/town in Turkey for catching brutal death metal shows? May be heading to the country one of these months, and would love to know where I can check that stuff out when I'm there.

Probobly Istambul, since most Europian town , others might be no metal shows at all,
----

apos;'
[image]
12.03.2011 - 16:48
Hey guys, I am going to Istanbul very soon, can you recommend me good metal shops for T.Shirts ? and stuff ?
31.03.2011 - 18:02
Gurth Bennas
Merhaba herkes!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
29.11.2011 - 19:48
mrgod
May well be i'm not alone here. Althougt, i can't see anyone except @darksun. :S