Metal Storm logo
Nokturnal Mortum

Original post

Posted by , 12.07.2006 - 02:21
Well I have heard a few songs from this band and thought they where kind of intressting. So basicly I just want recommendations of cd's from them. Other than that since I saw no thread about them, here it is.

PS: I aint to fond of the NS imagry but the few songs I heard made me willing to give the music a shot. Cheers
16.12.2016 - 12:57
Alien1988

The song from the upcoming album. It's a cover of some Ukrainian rock band. So looking forward to this.

17.02.2022 - 08:54
Alien1988

New Nokturnal Mortum album arrived! They decided to remake Lunar Poetry which I had mixed feelings about since that is already perfect album. But it's certainly woth to listen to and compare how the band progressed in 25 years. I like the original better (would be impossible to top tbh) but it's still a very good album. Let's hope their next (original) album will be sooner than another 5 years.

17.02.2022 - 13:06
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Aww, all these years waiting and the new is a remake?

Better than nothing, i guess. Gotta listen to it
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
18.02.2022 - 01:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I tried it, I like original better, but then no I don't, it's demom. It could be maybe most iconic album from them if it would have better sound n full lengh, others never stuck to me. I dont like what came after even has listened whole disco long ago.
This sounds more softer, more symphonic as original, I dunno, seems odd.
But then again original is demo,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing