Metal Storm logo
Aarni - End Collaboration With Firebox Records

The following message by Aarni was delivered via Newsletter:

"First off, a more or less important announcement: Aarni and Firebox Records have reached an agreement whereby Aarni's recording deal with the label will be discontinued after all. In other words Aarni is currently unsigned, yet not actively seeking a new recording deal. Collaboration with Firebox will however continue in the form of a distribution deal for the forthcoming album. This development likely won't affect Aarni's work on the new material in any way. Thanks go to Firebox boss Rami Hippi for originally being supersane enough to sign us and make the world a slightly more unnerving place.
Speaking of which, the recordings of the track 'Iku-Turso' have recently been completed and work begun on the next little new ditties. Currently I also occupy myself with a chaos guitar solo for Umbra Nihil's brilliant song destined for the Cthulhu music compilation album mentioned previously in these benighted newsletters.

The fan interview thing is still in process for a little while, so send in your questions! Thanks go to all you coy deviants who have already given me your crude yet sincere contributions!
So, there's still some time left for asking Aarni all those things your parents, spiritual gurus and other slavers cannot & won't tell you - unlike us they act out of ignorance, after all.
As all of you who have completed the questionnaire in the Bathos booklet already know, Aarni is really an illumination disorganisation with music set as just a convenient facade for our more important activities, destined to culminate sometime around Yule 2012 EV. So be good little hermaphrodites then, or the elves will look upon you with devastating disgust and take rash irreversible action, which ever was my intention. The Aarni star ark will set sail then to pastures greener and more separate in both time and space. Vibrate or die! Hail distant nebulae!"

Source: - Aarni Newsletter -
Band profile: Aarni
Posted: 08.05.2006 by Metalforthespirit

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
30.03.2009 - 15:11
BornOfWilderness
Account deleted
That sums it ALL up.

Hits total: 2453 | This month: 9