Metal Storm logo
Browser based games

30.03.2009 - 23:40
Smurfophagist

I play browser games mostly because I don't have time to play 'real' video games, but I find some of them to be really good and entertaining. I play stuff like Tanoth or Travian. I just wanted to know what kind of browser games do you like. Write in the name of the game and the genre it belongs to. I would also be quite grateful if you could recommend me some browser based fantasy RPG's with nice graphics (obviously not text based)
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
11.09.2009 - 23:35
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I was used to browser games in the past a lot, but currently i only play one - DarkFort - a "simulation" of being crew member on Star Trek ship...it is more talking than acting, but it is nice...and nostalgia (first i played this game about 4 years ago, then left for a while and now i am back)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.09.2009 - 17:04
ylside

This one is for you then : http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/
I only went through the tutorial though, still didnt play it !
16.09.2009 - 11:39
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Awww c'mon guys...QUAKELIVE...it's free and it's even better than Quake III Arena! You all should give it a try if you are deathmatch fans.
----
rekt
16.09.2009 - 11:44
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
It is browser based game?
----

16.09.2009 - 11:50
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Ellrohir on 16.09.2009 at 11:44

It is browser based game?

well...not so much like an indy game but it is a game you play in your browser! You have the option to "enlarge" your screen and get rid of your browser...does this all make sense..so sorry

www.quakelive.com
----
rekt
16.09.2009 - 13:59
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Wow...this Quake Live is really great
----

24.09.2009 - 11:43
Hamird
Lieutenant
I play Hattrick.. It's very amusing and addictive as well. Of course it's for those who're interested in football (soccer). There you can take your own imaginary team, and act as it's general manager. Ordering the squad, buy/sell player in transfer market and many other jobs to do.. I think it's very nice..
21.10.2009 - 02:38
Ag Fox
Angel No More
If anyone is interested in fighting games, do give this a try:
http://www.herofighter-empire.com/herofighter/herofighter.html

It's still under development, so suggestions may help the author a lot

demo video on youtube
----
loves 小巫