Metal Storm logo
Axamenta - Reform To He Came From The Sun

Out of the ashes of what once was Axamenta, sprouts He Came From The Sun.

The leaving of Peter was a widespread phenomenon, but as you will have noticed, guitarist Sven Deckers left the band as well. Though his supporting the band will not end, he will be focusing on the graphical part of it all.

Sven comments: "During the past year or so, my motivation and interests were shifting more and more towards my other ongoing musical project, City Of Caesars, and I have decided after a very long period of doubt, th at I would make place for someone who is way more motivated to take on the musical aspect of the band. It's what they need, and what they deserve. I hope in this way, the finish line will be made, 'cause it is going to be f0xing CRAZY!"

The band is currently in search for a new guitarist.

A 3 minute teaser of the new sound and the new He Came From The Sun line-up can be found at http://www.hecamefromthesun.com.

Source: hecamefromthesun.com
Band profile: Axamenta
Posted: 05.04.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 50 users
05.04.2009 - 22:57
Symmachus

Aw, crap. I was just listening to Axamenta yesterday. I didn't know that Sven Deckers left the band. It is a bummer that Axamenta no longer exists. At least they changed their name instead of split up, per se. I hope that He Came From the Sun will be nice.
05.04.2009 - 23:03
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Graphical? what? and ive never heard of something being described as "f0xing crazy" before.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
03.06.2010 - 13:39
Aetherius

Well Axamenta sounds GREAT, hope the new line-up will be impressive too, cant wait to hear it!!
10.03.2017 - 21:17
qlacs
"The Quaker"
News flash: He Came From The Sun sucks donkey balls. Not even remotely has traces of Axamenta's music.
----

Hits total: 3998 | This month: 8