Metal Storm logo
Maniac Butcher

06.04.2009 - 05:42
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
This Czech Republic band, with the name of a gore/death metal group, actually plays what is most pure in raw/satanic black metal. A band that is pure hatred itself.

They have released about five or six full-lenghts before the split-up in 2004 (I think ). Anyway, this is a great band, and should not be forgotten. I started this topic to see if anyone else has heard of them, i'm thinking about buying ''Cerná Krev'', their best release. It really worth a listen.

----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
06.04.2009 - 10:34
ForeverDarkWoods
Maniac Butcher is awesome. Made some really great raw black metal, and then they proceeded to just plain rule image-wise.

Duct tape for the win.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
06.04.2009 - 18:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Is awesome band Czceh version abouit Immortal firts 2 albums, realy pure good BM, one of best ewhat I ever had heard
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2009 - 21:10
ß
Problem?
Pretty good band even though I'm only familiar with their release Cerná Krev.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
06.04.2009 - 21:28
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Damn, look at the size of the tracklist on CernaKrev:

1.Lùza Okolní, Chátra V?eobecná, Jako? I Ve?kerá Chamraï Nepotøebná
2.Rada U?iteèná, Kterak Stáøí Do?íti, A Takté? Doporuèení Vhodné Pro ?ivot A Pøe?ití
3.Sílený Øezník, Rovnì? Znám Jako Maniac Butcher V Jazyce Englickém
4.Intermezzo
5.Zíznìní Po Krvi, V?ak V?eobecnì Známému Vampyrismu Ne Zcela Podobné
6.Pøání Nezvyklé A? Prapodivné, Jeho? Naplnìním Následkùch Neobvyklých Lze Docíliti
7.Nesmrtelnost I Vìènost, Zpùsobeny Prolitím I Následným Po?itím Znaèného Mno?ství Lidské Krve
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
07.04.2009 - 05:33
Winterfog
Well, I have Barbarians and Lucan-antikrist albums, the voice is not something special but as many raw bm bands it has fast riffs and battle intros... by the way I believe this band has a video ,im not sure though...
07.04.2009 - 09:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Winterfog on 07.04.2009 at 05:33

Well, I have Barbarians and Lucan-antikrist albums, the voice is not something special but as many raw bm bands it has fast riffs and battle intros... by the way I believe this band has a video ,im not sure though...

Band has a video
What song , ecen there shood be no suprise some old BM bands has video like immortal
But east Europian band its weird
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.04.2009 - 00:28
Winterfog
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yRIf9XLrU this is it...
30.07.2010 - 01:12
neo_torment
Arrgh, that hits me like a missile. Shitloads of acts (...many famous), that where vanished for longer than half a decade came out of the dark, over the last 3y. Now it's time for for a relevant act, the true kings of Czech Black Metal.

Maniac Butcher - Releasing New Album
01.08.2010 - 02:52
Geist
They're alright, but nothing all too special. They're image is ridiculous I didn't think it worse than immortal till I saw these clowns.