Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - To Release Live Album, Samples Available

Edenbridge will release an exclusive live album on April 27, 2009. "LiveEarthDream" (limited to 1000 copies) was recorded on various concerts in 2008 and can ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY be ordered through the fanshop of the band. You can listen to some soundsamples of "LiveEarthDream" here.

"LiveEarthDream" [cover art] features the following tracklist:

01. The Force Within (Intro)
02. Shadowplay
03. Remember Me
04. Undying Devotion
05. Wild Chase
06. Shine
07. Evermore
08. For Your Eyes Only
09. Terra Nova
10. Move Along Home
11. Centennial Legend
12. Paramount
13. Fallen From Grace
14. MyEarthDream

Source: edenbridge.org
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 06.04.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 27 users
06.04.2009 - 12:08
Enissa

A Live Album is good, but When they are intending to release a Live DVD?
06.04.2009 - 18:42
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
The cover art is simply horrible. I hope to the band's fans that all the content of this live album is better
07.04.2009 - 05:45
Symmachus

That sure isn't the best album cover ever if you ask me.
07.04.2009 - 19:43
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Already ordered the signed copy back December, and since I'm sure that's where the band will be writing their names, the lack of an exciting cover art really doesn't bother me so much Actually, it fits in with Edenbridge's typical visual style anyway, oddly enough. The samples sound good, and are what I was expecting, so yeah

And really, you have to be a fan I think to order the album, particularly since you have to make the effort to go through the webshop and there will only be 1000 of them (or 999), the only thing I'd have loved to see is the DVD version of this with it!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
07.04.2009 - 20:45
GT
Coffee!!
Same as dismal. I ordered my copy in December and was starting to get a little worried. I mean no news about it for months. And yes that cover is damn ugly
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep

Hits total: 2826 | This month: 4