Metal Storm logo
Maltese Metalstormers

17.05.2006 - 11:30
Lupas
Maximus
I have opened this thread to let us know that there are Maltese Metal Stormers.
The sad thing is that we are not so popular but by time we will be at the top. Malta is a small country but with many great metal bands .
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
24.05.2006 - 21:22
Hooded
Account deleted
I just finished my o'levels. Now i got alot of spare time and stuff to do. Anyway, i think it's better that first we introduce ourselves.

Name: Chris
24.05.2006 - 22:53
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 24.05.2006 at 21:22

I just finished my o'levels. Now i got alot of spare time and stuff to do. Anyway, i think it's better that first we introduce ourselves.

Name: Chris

Hey my friend , finally a maltese . I have dream about that
Just take a look to my profile dude and you will find everthing.
I know it's too late , but i wish you all success for the exams and for the future exams
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
25.05.2006 - 09:40
Hooded
Account deleted
10x, better late than never. Btw can we talk in maltese or is it against the forum rules?
25.05.2006 - 15:10
Lupas
Maximus
Well , it is against the rules dude but if we wrote a word and translate it , i think that warthchild would exepted it .

Sahha ( see you)

BTW . what do you think about this site ??
----
25.05.2006 - 20:38
Hooded
Account deleted
Metalstorm... great. I never contributed in forums and stuff (infact i thought they were boring) therefore it's the first time. I like also the Follow the Storm Compilation since i am always introduced to new bands and i used to like the old comics.

Btw do you follow the eurovision?
28.05.2006 - 00:25
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 25.05.2006 at 20:38

Metalstorm... great. I never contributed in forums and stuff (infact i thought they were boring) therefore it's the first time. I like also the Follow the Storm Compilation since i am always introduced to new bands and i used to like the old comics.

Btw do you follow the eurovision?

The Compilation is a great soucre for new bands , and this month there is a MAltese Band .
About the eurovision , i must admit that the song that fabrizio sang was the suck song i ever heard and the result confirms my view. it is pointless to say I Do for over 30-33 times .
Tkx to LORDI this eurovision was a turning point in metal era . The band was amazing
----
28.05.2006 - 12:17
Hooded
Account deleted
I din't expect lordi to win though. I voted for them of course but i didn't believe that many rockers will watch the eurovision ande vote for them.
30.05.2006 - 14:08
Lupas
Maximus
And now for the EUrovision we must put a maltese band out there , what you think
----
30.05.2006 - 22:01
Hooded
Account deleted
I think that maltese bands are reluctant on joining a "pop"-contest
07.06.2006 - 22:32
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 30.05.2006 at 22:01

I think that maltese bands are reluctant on joining a "pop"-contest

Hey my friend we must do something in our homeland . We must put a plan to introduce this site to many maltese persons so many would enter here and have a chat
----
08.06.2006 - 12:30
Hooded
Account deleted
Yep... this topic ended as a chat between you and me lol. I told some friends to join this site, though they're inactive.
13.08.2006 - 23:30
Skull Of Steel
Account deleted
Hello, I'm another maltese, friend of hooded. At least now its a conversation between 3
14.08.2006 - 18:43
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 13.08.2006 at 23:30

Hello, I'm another maltese, friend of hooded. At least now its a conversation between 3

AT LAST
Hurray another Maltese MS

At this point we must celebrate
Cheers:beer2:
----
15.08.2006 - 17:54
Achor
Account deleted
and since i love malta, there's now a conversation between 4

i have been to malta twice, and i have alot of maltese friends... hehe and now i also have u guys right?:P hehehe
15.08.2006 - 22:52
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 15.08.2006 at 17:54

and since i love malta, there's now a conversation between 4

i have been to malta twice, and i have alot of maltese friends... hehe and now i also have u guys right?:P hehehe

Really
Tell me which is the most interesting thing or place did you find here in Malta
----
16.08.2006 - 13:38
Achor
Account deleted
well... i mean malta has quite an interesting history... but since im no history fan i dont care that much hehehe what i love the most is my friends that i have there... and i love the atmosphere in paceville... we dont have any place here in sweden that has the same atmosphere as paceville, which is sad, coz i love it.
and obviously i love the weather...
and i love... dont know how to put it... i love just walking around coz everything is beautiful, at least to me, coz it all looks different here in sweden

but anyways, to be honest, its mostly my friends that i love... i mean, if they would live somewhere else, i would love that place instead...
02.09.2006 - 18:14
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Guest on 16.08.2006 at 13:38

well... i mean malta has quite an interesting history... but since im no history fan i dont care that much hehehe what i love the most is my friends that i have there... and i love the atmosphere in paceville... we dont have any place here in sweden that has the same atmosphere as paceville, which is sad, coz i love it.
and obviously i love the weather...
and i love... dont know how to put it... i love just walking around coz everything is beautiful, at least to me, coz it all looks different here in sweden

but anyways, to be honest, its mostly my friends that i love... i mean, if they would live somewhere else, i would love that place instead...

I know that i had much time to responds you but...

Yeah Paceville is really fantastic, that unique atmosphere is something special , even for me
There you can find many different people with diffrent style of music .
But if someday you plan to visit Malta, let me introduce to real Metal World
----
06.09.2006 - 13:28
Achor
Account deleted
@lupas: yeah sure hehe... im thinking of going there next summer actually. so then u can show me what malta can offer in the metal area
12.09.2006 - 21:21
Achor
Account deleted
all my maltese friends has just spent 11 days here in sweden its been the best 11 days of my life
17.12.2006 - 09:31
Lupas
Maximus
To all maltese .

Last night there was . Unforsaken in POXX BAR . It was a wonderful night full of passion and maltese metal bands . What a night . Hope to be more nights like that.
to UNforsaken
----
18.02.2007 - 09:34
Lupas
Maximus
SInce i'm the only one that post more here i will give some info about maltese bands . There is a band named Stillborn - progressive-rock-metal band that are getting another album .
Here is a link to thier myspace http://www.myspace.com/stillborninfo .

So you too have something to give to the world , although we are small but with a great musical influences
----
23.08.2007 - 19:30
Lupas
Maximus
Latest News : Huge success for our local metal band "STILLBORN" . More news about this on http://www.di-ve.com/dive/portal/portal.jhtml?id=284645&pid=1

EDIT :

Come and join us to the MARSAXLOKK METAL MUSIC FESTIVAL @ 25 th Aug . There will be four metal bands performing live includes Stillborn and X-Vandals .
----