Metal Storm logo
Nile - To Enter Studio In June

US metallers Nile have issued the following update:

"World Management would like to announce that Nile will be entering the studio for their forthcoming second Album on Nuclear Blast on June 8th at Mana Recording in Tampa Florida.

The band will be working again with Neil Kernon as producer and have added Erik Rutan to the team as engineer at his studio. The band will record at several locations throughout June and July. A mid October 2009 release is being planed world wide on Nuclear Blast.

Nile will then tour Europe in November of 2009 and January / February 2010 in North America, followed by tours in Australia, South America, Japan, Pacific Rim, Mexico, Central America and India. Stay tuned for tour news and further updates to be added."

Neil Kernon comments: "I'm really thrilled to be working on another album with Nile. This will be the third album we've done together, and we have a great working relationship in the studio that has only improved with time. I am certain that this record will be our strongest team effort yet. It will also be a lot of fun to meet and work with Erik Rutan, who is going to be involved with the engineering end of things. I've been a fan of Erik's work in Hate Eternal and also his studio work for some time. He has a strong work ethic, and I'm very optimistic that this collaboration will be fruitful and inspiring for all of us."

Erik Rutan adds: "Having Nile, one of the best bands in the genre, recording with me at Mana is a tremendous honor. I very much look forward to this collaboration with Nile and Neil Kernon to make an amazing death metal classic!"

Source: nile-catacombs.net
Band profile: Nile
Posted: 23.04.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 17   Visited by: 117 users
23.04.2009 - 16:01
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Nice new from a great band!!! expect this album to be good!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
23.04.2009 - 16:31
joco

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!:):):banger:
23.04.2009 - 17:19
malaka
Account deleted
Wow awsome....... my most awaited death metal album.... yepeee....
23.04.2009 - 17:25
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Nice.. South american tour in 2010...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
23.04.2009 - 17:36
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Good news indeed. But I hope that this one will be better than their last release...
23.04.2009 - 17:39
TheBigRossowski

I actually don't feel an ounce of enthusiasm. Weird.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
23.04.2009 - 18:12
Jehan
Apathia Records
Immortal one week ago, and now Nile.....ouch !
The end of the year will be....brutal !
23.04.2009 - 18:44
kaylamacgavin

Wow, awesome. This is going to be a great year for metal.
23.04.2009 - 19:18
T_s_T

Exceleeent!!It's gonna be a hell ov a year!
23.04.2009 - 20:54
HiF

What a sweet mutual jerking-off in words of these guys. Hope Nile members read the comments on this site. Hope it's not only a bullshit and you really will make a masterpiece!
23.04.2009 - 21:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Bring forth more Egyptian DM!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.04.2009 - 23:32
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Written by TheBigRossowski on 23.04.2009 at 17:39

Haha, love how your comment stands out.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
23.04.2009 - 23:57
Got Mayhem?

Mid October? That sounds like around the time Behemoth should be releasing their new album...

Oh no...could this be yet another dual Nile/Behemoth release like The Apostasy and Ithyphallic? The world just can't take that much metal again
----
24.04.2009 - 00:16
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
It's great to hear that Nile will record a new album, but I sure hope Erik Rutan doesn't mess it up.
24.04.2009 - 05:40
Symmachus

This year is a great year for metal music. I'm looking forward to more Egyptian-themed death metal!
24.04.2009 - 16:06
TheBigRossowski

Written by Visioneerie on 23.04.2009 at 23:32

Written by TheBigRossowski on 23.04.2009 at 17:39

Haha, love how your comment stands out.

Yes, quite refreshing. Does the pope shit in the woods?
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
28.04.2009 - 08:29
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...

Hits total: 3104 | This month: 6